Chapter 199

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off. Destiny groans.

"Sorry baby, but we have to go to the care center." Ryan says.

"You don't have to go Ry. You can sleep in." Destiny says.

"No baby. I said I was going to be by your side and I meant it." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you but I am glad I did. I wouldn't have made it this far without you." Destiny says.

"I am the lucky one baby. You teach me so much about myself I didn't know." Ryan says.

"I feel the same way. What do your sponsors think of your bald head?" Destiny asks as they get up and get dressed.

"They love it baby. Specially since they know why I did it." Ryan says.

"I still can't believe that you did it." Destiny says.

"I don't want you feeling self conscious about loosing your hair baby." Ryan says.

They finished getting dressed. Both of the twins were still sleeping and so was Mick. Chase and Carrie were sleeping, snuggled in the recliner. Ryan and Destiny head down to the care center and head inside.

"Good morning you must be Destiny Blaney?" The nurse asks.

"Yes I am. I am here to receive my chemo." Destiny replies.

"Well let's get you settled and then we can get started." The nurse says.

They took her back to a private exam room. Destiny sat down and Ryan was sitting right beside her.

"So we are going to give you Chemo but also something new your doctor ordered." The nurse says.

"What is that?" Destiny asks.

"Immunotherapy." The nurse replies.

"Okay." Destiny says.

"It's good for you. Will help keep your immune system in good shape." The nurse says.

"Okay anything to help me fight this." Destiny replies.

They got two IV's in her and started both the Chemo and Immunotherapy. Ryan wrapped a blanket around her. Destiny leaned against him. Ryan kisses her head. Destiny starts to cry. She's been doing a lot of that lately.

"It's okay baby, I am here okay. You are not alone." Ryan says.

"I hate this Ry. So much." Destiny cries.

"I know baby but like I said I got you baby." Ryan says.