Chapter 56

The next morning Destiny and Ryan work up snuggled together

"Good morning baby, are you okay?" Ryan asks.

"Good morning baby, I am fine why?" Destiny asks.

"I was just making sure baby. That was a little to soon after what happened and I just want to make sure you are okay." Ryan says kissing her shoulder.

"I am fine Ryan, I promise. If I wasn't ready I would have told you and it wouldn't have happened. I know you are so hard on yourself but what happened wasn't your fault." Destiny says kissing his lips.

"If I wouldn't have texted Sloan, she wouldn't have sent her text, you wouldn't have seen it and left and we wouldn't have lost the twins. So it kinda is my fault." Ryan says.

"Oh Ryan, please don't blame yourself. I don't." Destiny says.

"How can you not?" Ryan asks.

"Because I love you. It was tragic what happened but you are not at fault." Destiny says.

"I love you baby, so fucking much. Seeing you in that hospital bed so tiny and frail broke everything in me. It was bad enough watching the twins die slowly and there was nothing I could do but if I would have lost you too I would have nothing left." Ryan says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I am sorry you had to go through that alone baby that I wasn't awake or conscious to be there for you. I love you too Ryan. You, Chris and Georgia are my whole world!" Destiny says.

She kisses him. Ryan kisses back.

"Good baby I need you." Ryan says in a whiny voice.

"Take me baby, I am always yours." Destiny says.

Ryan grabs her leg draping it over his hip as he starts to move. They were skin on skin and it was amazing.

"Destiny baby." Ryan moans voice laced with desire.

"Ryan." Destiny moans.

Ryan kept pounding into her, fucking her relentlessly chasing his own release.

"Des baby." Ryan moans out as he stills inside her filling her with his load.

"Ryan." Destiny moans following him.

They ride it out. They make love a few times before snuggling enjoying the afterglow.

"I hate that I have to break this connection but I need to get ready for qualifying." Ryan says.

"I am going to come down with you." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says kissing her.

They both get up and quickly shower. Destiny changes and then gets the twins up and ready in their stroller. Blaney was in there as well.