Chapter 100

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up snuggled together

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up snuggled together.   They had made the most amazing love and were still so in-tuned with each other. 

"Mom, daddy come quick it's Uncle Chase!" Mick yells from the next room.

"Jesus what did he do." Ryan says getting up.

He threw on some shorts.  Destiny got up and threw on some clothes.    They then rush into Chase's room.    It looked like a murder scene from a  Halloween movie.    And the room was completely trashed

"Jesus Chase." Ryan says.

"Mick take baby Chase and go check on the twins okay."  Destiny says.

"Is he okay?" Mick asks.

"He will be sweetie trust me." Destiny says.

She went and got her first kit bag.   Mick took little Chase and headed to the  twins room.

"I just wanted to be with her." Chase says.

"I know bud, I know your in pain but I can't loose you." Ryan says.

He applied pressure to the wound.   Destiny found all sharp objects in the room and locked them up somewhere along with any medicine.    

Ryan got his wrist patched up and him to stop bleeding.   

"Chase I am really worried about you." Destiny says.

"I shouldn't be alone right now but I didn't want to say anything because I don't want to come between you guys." Chase says.

"You would never come between us bud.   We both love you and want you here with us." Ryan says.

"Yes you are Ryan's best friend and mine.   Please lean on us." Destiny says.

"Okay." Chase says.

"How are you feeling?" Ryan asks.

"Okay just a little light headed." Chase says.

"He might need blood.    We should take him to the hospital." Destiny says.

"No please they will think I'm crazy and try and  lock me in an institution." Chase says.

"Yes if this got out it would be a media nightmare for HMS and most importantly Chase." Ryan says.

"Okay then what are we going to do?" Destiny says.

"I will give him some of my blood it will be okay.    I took classes and I know what I'm doing." Ryan says.

Destiny had a bad feeling about this but she went with it.   Ryan was pretty brilliant and inserted to perfect IV's.    He connected himself to Chase and gave him some blood.    Destiny went and played with Mick the kids and the dogs outside.

A little bit later Ryan De connected himself from Chase and took out both IV's.  

"You both okay?" Destiny asks as she came to check on them both.