Chapter 187

Ryan and Destiny were up a few times through out the night with the twins

Ryan and Destiny were up a few times through out the night with the twins.    But they were starting to get on schedule and that was a good thing.

Later the  next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off.

"Sorry baby I have a lot to do." Ryan says.

"It is okay.    I think I am going to come down with you." Destiny says.

"Okay, are you sure?" Ryan asks.

"Yes like I said to Chase I need some kind of normal in my life." Destiny replies.

"Okay baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

They both get up and get dressed.    Ryan helps with RJ and Autumn feeding and changing them and then they went into their wagon.     Ryan and Destiny then get  Georgia and Chris up doing the same thing.   Finally they head down to the Penske tent with Mick.    Ryan got them a table and Destiny sat down.    Ryan got her plate and then went to make his own.      Joey and Brittany walk in and immediately come over taken the seats at the table with Destiny.

"Hey Des, how are you feeling?" Joey asks.

"I am feeling okay.    Congrats on the pole bud." Destiny says.

"Thanks.   It is good to see you." Joey replies.

"The feeling is mutual." Destiny says smiling.

"Yo Lagano you have your own hot as wife so quit flirting with mine." Ryan says coming over to them.

Joey laughs.   Ryan sits down.

"I mean its true we are hot ass wives." Destiny says.

"Yes we are."  Brittany replies.

They chat as they ate.   Ryan and Joey then go and do the appearances they needed to do.    Ryan comes back and picks up Destiny.    They grabbed lunch and took it back to the coach.   After eating they take care of the kids before laying them down for a nap.     Mick lays down aswell.     Destiny and Ryan head into their room.     They climb into bed.     They snuggle together falling back to sleep.

A little bit later Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off.     They get up and head out into the living room.    Mick was laying with Georgia and Chris.

"They woke up fussy so I took care of them.     I think the three of us are going to stay here and watch from here." Mick says.

"Okay sweetie that is fine." Ryan says.

"Good luck Daddy." Mick says.

Ryan goes and hugs her.    He then kisses Georgia and Chris.    They put Rj and Autumn in their wagon and head on down to the track.      They stop at the Penske tent and have dinner.    Finally they head to the 12 hauler and Ryan goes to get dressed.    Chase and Carrie come over.