Chapter 186

Destiny was up all night either taking care of the twins with Ryan or puking

Destiny was up all night either taking care of the twins with Ryan or puking.      Ryan had just gotten her back to bed and was holding her close.

"God I hate seeing you so damn sick." Ryan says.

"It's going to get worse Ryan.   You didn't sign up for his you can leave anytime and I won't hold it against you." Destiny says.

"Destiny don't start that shit.    I am not going anywhere.   I am going to be right there by your side.   Whatever you need baby I got you." Ryan says kissing her head.

"How the hell did I get so lucky to marry you." Destiny says snuggling closer to him.

"Oh no baby I'm the lucky one." Ryan says kissing her head.

He held her close.    

Destiny was listening to his heartbeat and that's what put her off to sleep

Destiny was listening to his heartbeat and that's what put her off to sleep.    Ryan kisses her head closing his eyes falling asleep too.

Later that next morning they were both woken up to a knock on their door.

"Come in." Ryan says.

The door open and in walks Mick and Chase.

"We made you guys breakfast." Mick says.

"Yeah figured you could use some fuel for today." Chase says.

"Thanks guys." Ryan says.

"Mama I made you toast." Mick says.

"Thanks sweetie." Destiny replies.

Ryan took the tray from them.    He had cereal and milk and Destiny had toast and ginger ale.  When they finished Ryan took the tray and dishes out into the kitchen.    He then came back and carried Destiny out to the living room.

"You can watch quals from here." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny replies.

Ryan went and got Rj and Autumn bringing them out so Destiny didn't have far to go when they woke up.     Ryan went and got ready.   He then comes over and squats down level with Destiny.