Chapter 63

The next morning Destiny woke up snuggled up against Ryan

"Good morning baby

"Good morning baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning handsome." Destiny says kissing his chest over the 10 tattoo.

"I love you Des." Ryan says.

"I love you too Ry." Destiny replies.

They lay there in each other's arms until the last possible second.  

"We better go before I am late.   I have a few things to do at the Menards tent.    We can have breakfast there before we head down for practice and quals."  Ryan says.

"Sounds good." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed.   They then head down to the Menards tent.      Destiny made a plate and sat down to eat.  

"Aww no Chris or Georgia this weekend?" Paige Logano asks.

"Nope they are back home in North Carolina with their grandparents." Destiny says.

"Aww they are just the most precious beautiful babies ever.   I can't wait for you and Ryan to have another  one." Paige says.

"Thanks we can't either." Destiny says smiling.

"Hmm there is the smile I love to see." Ryan says coming over kissing her head.

He then sits down beside her to eat his food.

"You two are just the cutest." Paige says.

"Thanks I like to think so too.    She brings out the best in me." Ryan says. 

Destiny leans her head against his shoulder.   She finished eating and was just waiting for him.      A few minutes later he does and they head down to the hauler together.  

"See you after quals." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says.

The share a few kisses and then Destiny heads to the nine hauler.     Chase comes out and they head down to the grid.    Destiny was happy to be back with Chase working again.    They head down to the box.      Ryan was going out in group a.     Chase was in group b.        Destiny was paying attention to both.