Chapter 128

They all arrived in  Dawsonville

They all arrived in  Dawsonville.     Chase tried to go into his house but just couldn't not yet.   It was to many memories there and he just wasn't strong enough to  deal with them at the moment.     They ended up taking his truck and getting a hotel in Atlanta close to the track.

They all turned in when they got there.

The next morning Destiny and Ryan wake up.    Destiny took care of his arm and they they got dressed.    They head out to the main room and look over the menu.    Chase and Carrie come out.

"Thanks for doing this for me guys.    Sorry I am costing you money." Chase says.

"Chase it's fine.   Don't push your grief." Ryan says.

"He is right.    Take your time bud." Destiny says.

They both engulf Chase in a hug.    Carrie just stood there feeling left out.

"Come here baby girl." Chase says.

She joins them.  

"Everything okay?" Mick asks joining them.

"Yes it's fine.    Go look over the menu and figure out what you want for breakfast." Ryan says to her.

They all look over the menu and order a little bit of everything off the menu.     It all looked so good.      Destiny and Carrie got Chris, Georgia and Chase up and fed.    The food arrived and they sat down and ate.

"You guys wanna take the kids down to the pool and chill?" Carrie asks.

"Sounds good.    We have a concert to go to tonight.   I snagged us some tickets via Napa." Chase says.

"Oh for who?" Destiny asks.

"Garth Brooks." Chase replies.

"Awesome." Ryan says.

"Aww I will stay home with the little ones and the dogs and Blaney." Mick says.

"Thank you Mick." Carrie says.

"I love babysitting them.   You guys enjoy." Mick say.

They all headed down to the pool and spent the day there with the kids.  They had lunch down there.

A little bit later they head back up shower and change.   They gave Mick money to order pizza.    Finally they all head out.   They head to the Falcons stadium and park.

   They head to the Falcons stadium and park