Chapter 103

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up wrapped around each other

"God I love waking up wrapped around you baby.    I've missed these nights just me and you." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Me too baby.   But Chase needs us now more then ever." Destiny says.

"I know I am worried about him.    He's so lost." Ryan says.

"I know but good news is he has you to find him." Destiny says.

"I love him so much,  he is my best  friend, my ride or die.    The one person I know will always be there even when my world is going crazy.   He will always have my back." Ryan says.

"I know he is your person, and you are his." Destiny says.

"I know now let's hit the road." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed.    They then make sure they have everything and head out to the main room.     Chase and Mick were up and doing the same thing.    Once they were all ready they head out to the car and pile in.    They head to Sonoma.    They stop and grab breaks en route.

"Oh daddy Taylor Swift is playing a concert tonight!   Can we go please!!!" Mick begs him.

"We will see Mick okay." Ryan says.

"Where is she playing Mick?" Chase asks.

"At one of the local wineries.   I really want to go.   I love Taylor Swift." Mick says.

"Trey is in town spotting for me.    He said he would gladly watch the kids for us and the animals." Chase says.

"You already bought the tickets didn't you?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I did.  I need fun, I need distraction and taking my niece to a Taylor Swift show is perfect." Chase says.

"Uncle Chase you are the best!   I love you." Mick says hugging Chase.

"Better watch it babe or you might loose your spot as her favorite person." Destiny says trying not to laugh.

"Never I'm her daddy." Ryan says head high.

Destiny chuckled.     They arrive at the track and park.    Chase froze seeing the coach there next to Ryan's.

"You know you are going to have to eventually go on there." Ryan says.

"I know but I'm just not ready.    Autumn is going to be all over that place.    Clothes, her perfume, her toothbrush all there stopped in time like she's going to walk back in the door any minute using them.     But the cold hard fact is she's never coming back.    She at the funeral home in Charlotte in an urn and our daughter is in one opposite her." Chase says voice breaking.

Ryan puts his arm around him.  

"You know you are welcome to stay with us for as long as you need.   And when you are ready to face your coach Destiny and I will be right there beside you." Ryan says.