Chapter 193

Destiny was up on and off throughout the night throwing up

Destiny was up on and off throughout the night throwing up.     Ryan was beside her each and every time.     The last time was the worse because she started to dry heave.

"Oh god baby." Ryan says going to comfort her.

"Don't touch me!   Go back to sleep." Destiny says.

"Destiny I am not leaving you." Ryan says wrapping his arms around her waist in a hug.

"Ryan go back to bed you need sleep and I am not going to be the reason why you qualify horrible." Destiny screams out.

"Destiny enough I'm not leaving you." Ryan says.

"God you are so damn hard headed!" Destiny screams out again.

She turns to face him, ready to let him have it but then she saw his head.     He shaved his head for her.   That's how much he loved her.

"I got you baby girl." Ryan says as she sinks into his arms.

She lays her head on his chest, inhaling his scent.    That's when the tears came. 

"This isn't fair." Destiny wails in between sobs.

"I know baby it's not, but remember you are not alone.   I am going to be by your side the whole way.   You are not fighting this alone.   I love you so damn much Destiny Starr." Ryan says kissing her head.

She felt his tears starting to fall.     Destiny squeezed him a little tighter.

"I got you too baby." Destiny says softly.

"We got each other. " Ryan says.

Ryan had put an air mattress in there so they had a place to lay so she didn't have to run to far.    They laid back and Destiny curled up against him.     Ryan rubs her back kissing her head as she drifted off back to sleep.       Ryan lays his head against hers and fell back asleep too.

Later that morning Destiny woke up back in their bed.   She sits up stretching.    Ryan comes out of the bathroom in just a towel.

"Damn how the hell did I get so lucky to land the most beautiful man in the world?" Destiny asks.

"Oh I think I'm the lucky one baby.   My hot ass wife." Ryan replies.

"Okay Joey." Destiny says.

They both laugh.   Ryan then places a soft kiss on her lips.

"Georgia and Chris are out in the game room with big sister Mick.    Rj and Autumn are in the crib beside you.    They were both fed and changed." Ryan says.

"Thank you baby.   You are the best." Destiny says.

"I love you baby.    Now are you feeling up to going down for quals or are you going to stay here?" Ryan asks.