Chapter 159

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up snuggled together

"Good morning wifey." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Hey my handsome, sexy husband." Destiny says.

"I am so happy I got my memory back. I'm sorry I put you through that baby." Ryan says.

"Why are you sorry baby. It was my fault you got into the accident." Destiny says.

"How baby?" Ryan asks.

"You were texting me when the accident occurred. If you weren't distracted." Destiny starts voice breaking.

"Hey baby don't." Ryan says kissing her wiping her tears.

"Don't what Ryan?" Destiny asks.

"Don't blame yourself or carry that guilt. The person who hit me was driving drunk baby. No matter if I wasn't texting or not it would have still been a head on collision. Chris was looking out for me and I am fine." Ryan says.

"Thank God baby." Destiny says pulling him in for a kiss.

Ryan kisses back as he pins her to the bed.

"I love you Destiny so much." Ryan says brisk hair out of her face.

"I know baby, show me how much." Destiny says.

"My pleasure baby." Ryan says pushing into her.

He was moving slow and steady. Destiny moved with him. Ryan pins her hands over her head linking her fingers with his.

"God Ry that's it baby." Destiny moans.

Ryan kept going slowly bringing them to release.

"Dest baby." Ryan moans out as he stills filling her with his load.

"Ryan." Destiny moans as she lets go with him.

They make love a few more times before snuggling together. Ryan kisses her head as he runs his fingers through her hair.

"I love you baby." Ryan says.

"I love you more." Destiny says.

"We better get up." Ryan says.

"I smell bacon." Destiny says.

"Hmm Mick making us breakfast." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed. Ryan then goes and grabs Chris and Georgia and they head out to the kitchen. Sure enough Mick was making breakfast.

"Good morning guys." Mick says.

"Morning sunshine, what cha making?" Ryan asks.

"Scrambled eggs and cheese and bacon." Mick says.

"Sounds good." Destiny replies.

Ryan and Destiny set the table and when Mick finished they set down and ate together. It was nice. They even attempted to give Georgia and Chris some cherrios along with their milk.