Chapter 112

"Oh god I never thought I would ever be a mom

"Oh god I never thought I would ever be a mom." Carrie says.

"Well you are going to be.   Chase is going to be so happy." Destiny says.

They both head out to the main room.

"Well did you take it?" Chase asks.

"I did." Carrie replies.

"And?" Chase asks.

"It's positive.    We are going to have a baby." Carrie says.

Chase hugs her kissing her a million times.

"Congratulations Uncle Chase." Mick says hugging him.

"Thanks." Chase says.

"Oh Chase seeing you so happy, it makes me happy.    And a few hours before Father's Day."   Destiny says.

"Yeah man it's not ideal but seeing you this happy I am happy." Ryan says.

"I know it's crazy.   I just lost the love of my life but then because of that I found Carrie.    It's like Autumn guided me to her." Chase says.

"Maybe she did bud.    She would want you happy.     She would want Chase Jr happy and taken care of." Ryan says.

"Exactly." Destiny says.

That was when Carrie phone went off.    She looked down. 

"Well my agency just canceled me for the next three shifts so that means our little vacation and go longer." Carrie says.

"You are off until next week now right?" Chase asks.

"Yup until Tuesday the 28th." Carrie replies.

"Awesome."  Chase says.

"Well in that case why don't we go to Disney for a few days." Ryan says.

"We can the twins and Chase won't know any better but Mick will love it." Destiny says.

"Please I've never been to Disney!" Mick says.

"Well then it's set in stone." Chase replies.

"Awesome but we should turn in.   That heat gif me and the twins win." Destiny says.

"Yes it was hot as hell out there.    I couldn't imagine being in the race car." Ryan replies.

They all bid each other a good night.    Mick had the sofa bed pulled out and was laying down.       Chase and Carrie take baby Chase into their room.     Ryan and Destiny head into theirs.     They put the twins down in their pack and play.     They then get ready for bed and climb in.    They snuggle together falling asleep.

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan.    She was going to let him sleep in a little bit.      She ordered room service breakfast.    She went and got the food and brought it back to their room.     She went and got the twins up laying them on the bed with him.