Chapter 146

The next morning Destiny woke up curled up with Ryan, she was happy to be back in his arms

The next morning Destiny woke up curled up with Ryan, she was happy to be back in his arms.    She inhaled breathing in the scent that was him.

"Good morning beautiful." Ryan says brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Good morning." Destiny says.

"Do you have anything you need to do?" Ryan asks.

"Just a presser with Chase via zoom." Destiny replies.

"Oh yeah cus he won." Ryan replies.

"Yes that still is a shock to me." Destiny says.

"Yes me and dad were talking about via text.  He said its been a while since they disqualified the winner and second place." Ryan says.

"Since 1960." Destiny replies.

"Crazy.    But Chase can win as many races as he wants to.     It helps me out in the long run since I obviously cannot win a race to save my life." Ryan says.

"I am sorry baby.   Please don't be so hard on yourself.    You are an amazing driver and I am sorry things just haven't gone right for you." Destiny says snuggling closer to him.

Ryan flinches in pain.

"What hurts?" Destiny asks.

"How did you know?" Ryan asks.

"I saw you flinch." Destiny replies.

"My neck and my shoulder.   I was already sore still from the accident and then that lick just did me in." Ryan says.

"I am sorry baby." Destiny says.

"What on earth are you sorry about.   You didn't do anything wrong." Ryan asks.

"I know you were answering my text message when the accident occurred."  Destiny says.

Tears start to roll down her cheeks.

"Don't cry Des.    I made the decision to answer and drive so that is on me okay.   I am not mad at you because it wasn't your fault.    It was the guy who was driving drunks fault." Ryan says.

"I know I just thank god that you are okay.   I mean it sucks that you lost some of your memory but you are alive." Destiny says.

"I had a few guardian angels riding shot gun with me." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I know.   Now I will be right back okay." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan replies.

Destiny gets up and goes into the bathtub and fills it with warm water.    She then adds a few different salts.     She heads back into the bedroom.  

"Come with me Ry." Destiny says holding out her hands.

Ryan takes them and she helps him up off the bed.    They go into the bathroom.     Ryan went and sank down into the tub.