Chapter 125

Destiny was up half the night puking up her guts

Destiny was up half the night puking up her guts.    Ryan had just carried her back to her for the millionth time.    She snuggled against him.     

Destiny had just fallen asleep when the alarm went off jolting her awake.     She groans.

"Sorry baby.    That was set for you because you were supposed to go to the Napa tent with Chase.     However  I don't think that is happening." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Nope not all." Destiny says.

Ryan texted Chase letting him know that Destiny wasn't feeling good and wasn't working today. 

"I texted Chase baby.   He says feel better and get some rest." Ryan says.

"I am glad." Destiny replied.

"Close those eyes baby and get some rest." Ryan says kissing her head.

He set his alarm and they both snuggle together  falling back to slLater on the alarm went off again.   Ryan shut it off he then gets up and gets dressed.

"Sorry baby but I got to go. I.   Okay I stayed here as long as I could.    But I have to change and head to the drivers meeting and drivers intros." Ryan says kissing her.

"It's okay baby.     Good luck and I love you." Destiny says.

"Love you too baby." Ryan replies.  

He brings the twins in with their pack and play.

"Thanks baby." Destiny says.

"Mick and Carrie are staying behind too.    Carrie isn't feeling well either." Ryan says.

"Okay.    Tell Chase good luck for me too." Destiny says.

"Will do.   Love you baby." Ryan replies.

He shares a few more kisses with her and then heads out of the coach.

Destiny curled up with his pillow.    She had the race on the tv.