Chapter 142

Not long after falling asleep Destiny was woken up hearing Ryan calling out in his sleep

Not long after falling asleep Destiny was woken up hearing Ryan calling out in his sleep. Destiny rolls over seeing he was in fact sleeping.

"Please let me see your face." Ryan begs.

It broke Destiny's heart hearing it.

"Ryan wake up." Destiny says shaking him gently.

Ryan opens his eyes and sits up swinging not knowing where he was for a minute. He accidently hit Destiny in the face.

"Oh ow." Destiny says.

He got her good hitting her eye and busting her nose. She gets up and runs to the bathroom. A few seconds later Ryan was behind her.

"Hold your head down and apply pressure." Ryan says.

Destiny does and soon enough it stopped bleeding.

"I am sorry, I was dreaming and just woke up. I didn't mean to hit you." Ryan says.

"Oh Ry." Destiny replies wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

She laid her head on his chest and she felt him tense up and start to shake. Destiny pulls away quickly.

"Sorry, I am fine you can go back to bed now." Destiny says shutting the door in his face locking it.

She leans her head against it wondering if she would ever get her husband back.

A little bit later she comes out of the bathroom. Ryan had laid back down and fallen back to sleep. Destiny lays on her side of the bed and falls asleep too.

Later next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan. She quickly showered and then headed down to the kitchen. She didn't want to wake him because she had no clue what kind of mood he would be in.

She had just finished making oatmeal and hot tea and sat down when Chase walked into the kitchen.

"Everything okay?" Destiny asks.

"Yes just getting Carrie ginger ale. She is so nauseated. This miracle pregnancy is throwing her through it." Chase says.

"Aww I am sorry. I hope she feels better." Destiny replies.

"Me too. Why are you up so early?" Chase asks.

"I have a doctors appointment." Destiny says.

"For the baby?" Chase asks.

"Yes. I missed the 8 week scan because a lot was going on so this is the 10 week scan. I will get to hear their heartbeats." Destiny says.

"Why didn't you wake Ry?" Chase asks.

"Cus I don't know what kind of mood he is going to be in and I really don't feel like being his punching bag today." Destiny says.

"Des, I know he might not remember but he is still the father of those two. He deserves to be there specially since you are going to hear the heartbeat." Chase says.