Chapter 179

The next morning Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Destiny woke up when the alarm went off. She shut it off not waking Ryan. She went to get up.

"Don't even think about it Destiny Starr." Ryan says pulling her down.

She fell on top of him. She glazed into his ocean blue eyes.

"I have to make brunch." Destiny says.

"No you don't. We can eat at the Advance Autosport tent." Ryan says.

"Okay baby. God you are so handsome." Destiny says.

"I am glad you think so considering you are stuck with me forever." Ryan says.

"I am so lucky for that." Destiny says.

"Oh no baby I am the lucky one. You are the most beautiful girl in the whole world." Ryan says kissing her.

Destiny kisses back. Ryan then pins her to the bed holding hands linking fingers above her head. He pushes into her.

"Ry." Destiny moans.

"Hmm I want to start my day inside you baby, making love to you." Ryan says.

"Not complaining at all." Destiny says running her fingers down his back, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"God Des." Ryan moans pounding into her.

"That's it baby right there." Destiny pants digging her nails into his back.

"Fuck." Ryan moans.

He pounded into her a few more times stilling as he filled her with his load.

"Oh god Ry." Destiny calls out as she cums.

They kiss as they ride it out. They made love a few more times before snuggling together.

"We better get up and start the day." Destiny says.

"What do you have to do with Chase?" Ryan asks.

"His trophy presentation." Destiny says.

"Okay I wanna be there for that." Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny replies.

"He is my best fucking friend and I am so proud of him." Ryan says.

"I know baby. Chase would want you there." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed. They then head to get the twins up. Ryan picked them up. They changed them and then carried them out into the kitchen. Ryan put them in their high chairs and Destiny gave them milk and cheerios.

"You guys can leave them here with me until we have to be at Uncle Chase's trophy presentation." Mick says.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I am sure. It's supposed to rain so why take them out in it and risk them getting sick." Mick says.

"Thank you sweetie. I hope you don't feel like you need to do it, or that we are pawning them off on you." Destiny says.