Chapter 153

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up snuggled together

"Good morning Des." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning. Do you feel better now that you got some of your frustration out on me?" Destiny asks.

"Yes baby, are you guys okay?" Ryan asks.

"Yes we are fine." Destiny replies.

"Good, we should get up and see what Chase wants to get into. Celebrating lil Chase being released from the hospital." Ryan says.

"I am so glad that he is okay." Destiny replies.

"Me too. Poor Chase he has really been through it. Loosing Autumn and his baby, almost loosing me and then lil Chase having cancer that is a lot for him to handle." Ryan says.

"I know.   I'm glad you didn't lose your memories of Chase.    I think that would have set him over the edge." Destiny says.

"I know.  I am sorry I still don't remember the kids and are whole story." Ryan says.

"It's okay Ry.   You remember some and that the most important part." Destiny says kissing him.

"I do remember the most important thing. That I love you." Ryan says pinning her to the bed.

"I love you too Ry. So much." Destiny says running her fingers down his chest.

"The best damn thing that's ever happened to me." Ryan says before kissing her as he pushes into her.

"God baby." Destiny moans.

"Wanna make love to you baby." Ryan says.

"Please." Destiny begs wrapping her legs around his waist.

"God Des." Ryan moans.

As much as he wanted to go slow he needed release. He links his finders with hers pinning her hands above her head as he pounds into her relentlessly.

"Ry." Destiny calls out as she cums, orgasm rushing through her.

"Dest baby." Ryan calls out as he cums with her.

They ride it out together. They then get up and get dressed. They get the twins up and changed and head downstairs.

"So a new adventure park is opening finally and  I  want to take Mick and the kids."  Chase  says.

"Yeah I heard  they have everything." Ryan  says.

"That sounds good." Destiny says.

"And it sounds fun." Carrie  replies.

"Good we can go eat lunch there and then explore what they have to offer." Chase  says.

"Yeah we will get an all day bracelet." Ryan says.

"Oh that will be fun. Let's go." Carrie  says.

"Yeah we can all have fun." Destiny  replies.

"Good then we can stop and get dinner on the way home." Mick  says.

"Yes perfect day." Chase  says.

"Let's go then." Mick  says.

"Yes time is wasting." Carrie replies.

"Let's go then." Destiny says.

They go and get ready. They pile into the car and head to the park. There was hardly any cars in the parking lot. They park and head inside. Chase  pays for them to all get all day bracelets. They head inside and man was it huge and did they have everything. From bumper cars/boats, to roller coasters, zip lines, obstacle courses, trampolines, ball pits, miniature golf, laser tag, bowling and even a go kart track.

"Wow." Destiny says.

"This place is huge!" Mick says.

"I know right." Ryan says.

They then head off letting Mick pick what they did first.

"Obstacle courses and zip lines." Mick says.

"Sounds like fun.    Let's go." Chase says.

"Heck yes let's go." Ryan says.

They all head to the obstacle courses and do tmhem a few times, followed by the zip lines and then the ball pits.

They break to eat lunch. They got a few pizza's and some other things and eat.

"Man that's was a pregnant woman's dream." Carrie says.

"Yes it was." Destiny says.

"So good." Mick says.

They finish eating and head out.    They then head to ride the rides they had. They ride the )two different roller coasters, the Ferris Wheel, Merry Go Round, swings and then the bumper cars/boats and then bounce on the trampolines.

"So much fun seeing them be kids at heart." Carrie says.

"I know.     It was fun." Destiny says.

They then play a round of miniature golf, bowling and laser tag. They then throw down on the go karts. Lastly they mmlet the kids play in the arcade. The little ones started to get tired so they head back to Destiny and Ryan's. They head inside.

"Something smells like heaven." Chase  says.

"God yes it does." Mick replies.

"Destiny made her famous Chicken Caticitorie." Ryan says..

"Oh we are in for a treat." Carrie says.

"Well let's get ready and eat." Chase says.

"Yes cus it smells so good and the twins want it." Destiny replies.

They head into the dinning room and sit down to eat. Mick brings the food out and they all dig in.

"Man it's as good as it smells." Chase says.

"Yes it is. The twins like it." Destiny replies.

"Yes it is so good."  Ryan  says.

"I agree it's so good." Carrie says.

"Yes nothing like a home cooked meal." Ryan replies.

"Nope there is nothing like it." Destiny says.

They eat and chat and eat some more. When they finished they are canollis for desert. The guys then clean up. They go into the game room with the kids and play board games until it was time for them to go to bed. The girls put then in their fort tucking them in. They put a movie on but it didn't take long for them to be out. Everyone turns in. Destiny and Ryan head to their room and get ready for bed. They lay down.

"What a fun ass day." Ryan says.

"Yes it was." Destiny says.

"I am glad you had fun." Ryan says.

"I did, however, Mama is tired." Destiny says.

"I know me too. That was fun but damn took all my energy." Ryan says.

"Yes. But the kids had fun and that's all that matters." Destiny says.

"Yes. Now get some sleep okay." Ryan says.

"You too." Destiny replies.

They make love a few times before snuggling close together falling into a much needed sleep.