Chapter 8

Its been a few weeks since Ryan crashed at Dega

Its been a few weeks since Ryan crashed at Dega. It was almost time for them to go to Martinsville. Chase and Autumn were driving from Dawsonville to Charlotte and then they would drive to Martinsville. Autumn had reached the no fly zone and Chase was being so overprotective. Destiny was happy that he was letting her come because they have gotten closer.

It was Thursday and Destiny woke up early. Her and Ryan had a doctors appointment to check on the Blaney twins. She was almost 7 months pregnant and loving every single second of it. She got up before Ryan and headed into the bathroom. She was going to get a shower she ended up taking a selfie in the mirror.

"Damn baby send me that please." Ryan says coming up behind her.

"Hmm okay. But don't post it okay." Destiny says.

"Why not baby, you are smoking hot." Ryan says kissing her neck.

"I am naked Ryan." Destiny replies.

"You are fucking beautiful and you are growing two whole humans inside of you. Be proud of your body baby." Ryan says.

"You are right and you can't see anything but a little side boob." Destiny says.

"I love you baby." Ryan replies.

They then get into the shower. They got in and showered before getting out and getting dressed.

"We better hurry up I don't want to be late." Destiny replies.

"Nope." Ryan says kissing her head.

They both get dressed and head to the car. Ryan drives them to the doctors and they park. They then head inside and were taking to an exam room. Ryan helped her onto the table.

    Ryan helped her onto the table