Chapter 57:

The next morning Destiny woke up not feeling Ryan beside her

The next morning Destiny woke up not feeling Ryan beside her.    She sits up hearing the shower running.    She looked at the clock and saw it was just after nine.   She gets up seeing the twins swinging in their swings.     She goes into the bathroom and gets in the shower with him.    She just took him all in.    She then walks up wrapping her arms around his waist kissing his back.

"Hey baby." Ryan says.

"Hey baby.   It should be a sin to be this beautiful." Destiny says.

Ryan chuckles.    He then turned around facing her.

"I love you baby." Ryan says kissing her.

"I love you too baby." Destiny says.

She then grabs his shampoo and body wash and washed him from head to toe.    She then rinses him off.   

"Thanks baby." Ryan says.

"Welcome." Destiny says.

Ryan then returned the favor washing her.  

"Bend over baby." Ryan says kissing her ear.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Destiny says.

She bends over and no sooner Ryan was inside her.

"God baby." Ryan moans holding her close to him. 

"Feels so damn good." Destiny moans.

He kisses her neck as his hips snap against her.   She pushes back needIng more.

"Des." Ryan moans out as he fills her with his load.

"Ry." Destiny moans following him.

They ride it out and then get out of the shower.    They go and get dressed.    She  got the twins dressed in their little outfits she had custom made.    She puts them in the Menards wagon and down to the Penske tent.    Destiny grabbed a plate of food and sat down to eat.

Finally they headed to another stop song they way.