Chapter 147

"Wait what?" Ryan asks

"Chase my little boy had cancer Ryan." Chase says.

"Oh god Bud. Destiny and I will be right there bud." Ryan says.

"Thanks ." Chase says.

They hang up.

"Poor Chase. But let's go." Destiny says.

"Why is this happening to him.    First Autumn and Neveah and now lil Chase." Ryan says.

"I know but lil Chase isn't going anywhere we are going to fight this head on." Destiny says.

"Hell yes and I will do whatever I have to, to help he is my best fucking friend and that is my godson." Ryan says.

"I know.    Let's go." Destiny says.

She had texted Erin and Will asking if they could come and keep Mick and the kids company.   They had just arrived when they came down.

"Aunt Erin!"Mick says hugging her.

"Hey Mickey." Erin says returning the hug.

"Thanks for coming." Destiny says.

"Welcome but is everything okay?" Erin asks.

"Ryan is okay it's Chase." Destiny says.

Ryan his hand on her back for moral support.

"Awww do you remember Ry?" Erin asks.

"Somewhat.    I remember Destiny and our little marriage and when we got the tattoos.   But not everything yet." Ryan says.

"Good man.   That's awesome.    Now what's up with Chase?" Will asks.

"Yes it's not Carrie please tell me it's not her?" Erin replied.

"No Carrie is fine and so is the baby she is carrying but it's Little Chase." Ryan says.

"What's wrong  with him?" Erin asks.

"Chase just found out he had leukemia." Ryan says.

"No not baby Chase!!!    He is just a baby!" Mick says.

"I know that's why while we are going to be with Chase I need you guys to rally up the troops and start getting people to get tested to he a bone marrow match." Ryan says.

"Got it.    We will call Bubba and Amanda and Alex and Brittani and Kasey and Amy and get them to help too." Will says.

"Good Chase is gonna need all the support he can get." Ryan says.

Willam and Erin nod their heads.      Mick hugs her parents.     She gave Ryan and extra buffer hug.

"That one is for Uncle Chase.    Tell him I'm thinking of him and that I love him." Mick says.