Chapter 32

Destiny was up again half the night throwing up

Destiny was up again half the night throwing up. Ryan was right beside her holding the basin and rubbing her back. She finally settled back down.

"I am sorry you are so sick baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"These trouble makers are putting me through it." Destiny says.

"I know they need to chill." Ryan says.

The nurse came in and took the basin to measure it.

"They are updating your Zofran giving you a higher dosage." The nurse says.

"So they know what the culprit is?" Ryan asks.

"Severe morning sickness. Princess Kate had it too. But with the higher dosage of the medicine should keep the puking at bay. It won't hurt the babies either." The nurse replied .

"Thanks that makes me feel better." Destiny says.

"First two doses will be IV form then pill. IV will get it in your system faster." She says.

"Thanks." Destiny says.

She gives her the medicine. Destiny then snuggled with Ryan falling back to sleep.

Destiny woke up later on when breakfast was severed they were starting her on a clear liquid diet and advancing as tolerated. Chase and Autumn dropped off clothes for Ryan so he could get out of his fire suit.

"How are you feeling baby?" Ryan asks.

"I feel a little better not so nauseous ." Destiny says.

"Good baby . Ryan says.

"Yes thank god." Destiny replies.

"I hate seeing you so sick baby. Its my fault too because I have to have RH positive blood." Ryan says.

"Oh Ry how the heck were you supposed to know that. I wouldn't have even thought to check that. Now we know that I will make sure I take my medicine and it will be okay. You also can't control me having severe morning sickness either so don't blame yourself okay." Destiny says.

"Okay." Ryan says kissing her head.

Destiny had clear liquids for breakfast and she was able to keep that down. They advanced it to full liquids for lunch. She kept that down as well so they were giving her a regular diet for dinner. She was siting up and playing cards with Ryan.

"Chase wants to know if you want anything from Chick fila?" Ryan asks.

"Oh god yes, a cobb salad, a chicken sandwich with cheese and a chicken noodle soup." Destiny says.

"Damn baby girl anything else?" Ryan asks.

"And a diet coke." Destiny replies.

"Okay." Ryan says.