Chapter 95:

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up hearing Chase sobbing

"I got him." Ryan says.

"Poor guy, I will go make some tea." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

They both get up. Destiny heads to make tea and Ryan heads to find Chase. A few minutes later he found him sitting on the floor of the bedroom he used with Autumn clothes were everywhere like he went on a rampage. Ryan got down on the floor beside him.

"I'm sorry about the room Ry. I will clean up I promise." Chase says in between sobs.

"Chase I could give a flying fuck about the room. I care about you." Ryan says.

"I don't know if I can do this man. I miss her so fucking much. She was my whole damn world. If I would have known that it would have been her last I wouldn't have left. I would have stayed and held her. Jesus she had to be so scared and I wasn't even there for her." Chase says.

"Chase Autumn loved you for who you were. She wanted you to go out there and do what you loved doing." Ryan says.

"I know but it don't make it hurt any less that I wasn't here when she needed me the most." Chase says.

Ryan pulls Chase into a hug letting him cry on his shoulder. He just held him close until he had no more tears left to cry.

Destiny comes in and takes a seat on the other side of Chase and Ryan.

"Thanks Ry I don't know what I would do without you." Chase says pulling away wiping his eyes.

"Well you will never have to find out." Ryan says.

"Are you okay?" Destiny asks.

"Yeah I am right now. It comes and goes in waves." Chase says.

"Yes it does." Destiny says.

"I'm sorry I will clean up the room. I just kinda lost it." Chase says.

"It's okay I did the same thing after Chris died." Destiny says.

"What did you do with his stuff?" Chase asks.

"It's up in Ryan's attic actually. Ryan and Bubba helped me box it all up and we put it there. I couldn't dare get rid of it but I couldn't have it around either as a daily reminder that he was gone." Destiny says.

"I don't know what I'm going to do." Chase says.

"You don't have to do anything right now bud." Ryan says.

"Thank you Ryan.   Are you ready to go get tattooed?" Chase asks.

"I am always ready to get some new ink." Ryan says.

"I'm jealous." Destiny says.

"We will get something when you have the twins." Ryan say.

"We better." Destiny says kissing him.