Chapter 116

Early the next morning Ryan  and Destiny h  woke up and made sure they were packed and ready to go

Early the next morning Ryan and Destiny h woke up and made sure they were packed and ready to go. Once Chase and Carrie and the kids were ready they head to the airfield and board Chases plane. They flew to Nashville. They arrive a little later and head to the hotel. They check in and lay down for a little nap before they did some sightseeing.

Later on the next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off.

"Wakey wakey my love." Ryan says kissing her.

"You are lucky you are beautiful." Destiny says.

"I know.  But we are doing a few other things and have a date night planned out as well." Ryan replies.

"Well let's go grab breakfast and go." Destiny says.

They head down to the kitchen finding Mick setting up a breakfast buffet.

"I ordered a variety of things off the breakfast menu.    Hope that is okay." Mick says.

"That is fine sweetie thank you." Ryan says.

"Yes thank you." Destiny replies.

Mick had also taken care of the animals and had Chris and Georgia up and ready to go.    That was when Chase and Carrie came out of their room.    Carrie looked a mess.

"You okay?" Destiny asks.

"Yeah just nauseated but that's not stopping me from going." Carrie says.

"Awww well I have Zofran if you need it." Destiny offers.

"Thanks." Carrie says.

"Thanks guys for being so kind and compassionate towards her." Chase says.

"If she makes you happy Chase that is all we want bud." Ryan says.

"He is right Uncle Chase.   Besides Aunt Autumn wouldn't have wanted you to grieve her forever and would want you to be happy." Mick says hugging Chase.  

She then took baby Chase from him and put him in the wagon with Chris and Georgia.   They sat down and dig into the food.     Mick hit the jackpot.     Carrie was even able to eat a little bit of eggs and some toast.      After they finished eating they clean up the dishes and head out on their first tour of many.

They meet their guide at the Belle Meade Plantation Mansion for a walk through of the historic mansion with a knowledgeable costumed guide.      They all got couple, family and then a group pictures in front of the mansion.    Carrie took the picture of Chase holding little Chase as she didn't feel comfortable yet standing with him.

"Go stand with them and I will take it." Destiny says.

"I don't want to intrude and look like I'm trying to take Autumns place." Carrie says.

"Girl please.   Chase found you when he needed you most.    I know Autumn had her hand in that.    She would want him happy and want someone who is gonna love her son like he deserves to be loved.    I've see you with him.   You don't look down on him because he's not yours." Destiny replies.