Chapter 121

The next morning Ryan and Destiny  woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby I know its early but Chase  has  to fly back to Dawsonville. You guys have  an appearance there at noon." Ryan  says.

"I know baby. Its fine." Destiny says.

"I know you love your job and you take it very seriously." Ryan says.

"I do. Chase is one of the best bosses ever." Destiny says.

Ryan chuckles. They both get up and get dressed. They then get the dogs and Blaney ready. They head downstairs. Mick was down there with Georgia and Chris. She was making faces at them making them laugh.

"You are such an amazing big sister." Destiny says.

"Thanks I try to be. I love these little rascals so much." Mick says.

"I think the feeling is mutual." Ryan says.

Chase and Carrie come out of the kitchen.

"We made breakfast sandwiches for on the road." Chase says.

"Awesome thank you so much." Ryan says.

"Yes thank you so much. That was really nice of you." Destiny says.

"Thanks Uncle Chase." Mick says.

"It was no problem at all. I love cooking and you both have been so kind to me accepting me." Carrie says.

"You bring joy to Chase's life, so of course we accepted you." Destiny says.

"Right you were the light in his dark." Ryan says.

"I was thinking after my appearance we can go to Six Flags." Chase says.

"OH yes that will be so much fun!" Mick says excitedly.

"Well she is excited." Ryan says.

"I mean she is right it will be fun." Destiny says.

"Yeah it will be fun." Chase replies.

They finish their breakfast and then head out to the car. They pile in and head to the airfield. They board the plane and once cleared Chase flies them back to Dawsonville.

A little bit later they land in Dawsonville. They get off the plane and into the car and head to Chase's house. They head inside. They let the dogs out first before heading to their rooms. Ryan and Destiny took care of the twins before laying them down in their pack and play. Ryan and Destiny climb into bed.

"I have a bit before we have to head to the hall of fame." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

They snuggle together falling back into a much needed nap.

A little bit later they both wake up when the alarm went off. Ryan and Destiny both get up and get dressed. She packs a beach bag and then they get the kids ready.