Chapter 16

It was race weekend finally

It was race weekend finally.    They didn't have much to do on Friday thankfully.    But Chase and Autumn came over to have dinner and a game night.     They ordered Pizzas.

"Are you sure you are ready to come back to work?" Chase asks.

"I am.    I am tired of sitting at home doing nothing." Destiny says.

"Taking care of two tiny humans, one big human and a fur baby is not nothing." Ryan says.

"I know but I'm not a mooch.   I  want to make my own money." Destiny says.

"I feel you.   I am itching to get back to work myself." Autumn says.

"Well welcome back." Chase says.

"Thanks.  Destiny says.

Little Chase had fallen asleep nestled up against Georgia that Chase and Autumn didn't want to disturb them.

"Our son is going to marry your daughter." Autumn says.

"Probably.    They are destined to be together." Ryan says.

"They are." Chase replies. 

Chase and Autumn head to the spare room.    Ryan and Destiny head to their room.    They get ready for bed.

"You know I don't think of you as a mooch baby.   And you don't have to work.   I will take care of you and the twins." Ryan says.

"I know and thank you but I love my job.' Destiny says.

"You love being able to bust Chase in the balls and get paid doing it." Ryan says.

"Basically.   Someone has to keep him in line." Destiny replies.

"And you are so good at it.   The one person besides me he will actually listen too." Ryan says.

"I know." Destiny says.

They end up making love before falling into a much needed sleep.

—————**************————-

The next morning Destiny woke up and made them all breakfast and had coffee going.

"Thanks Des.   I am happy to have you back.    You can bring the twins with you." Chase says.

"You know they will steal the show." Destiny says.