Chapter 111

Destiny and Ryan were woke up bright and early by Chase

"What is going on?" Destiny asks.

"Ryan wanted to go to the SRX race with me to watch dad and learn about them.    We have to leave now so I can pick dad up and make it there for him to practice." Chase says.

"Sounds like a plan." Ryan replies.

Destiny and Ryan got dressed and they packed an overnight bag for them and the twins.     They head downstairs.      Mick was ready and so was Carrie.

"I have off until Monday night so I'm coming along for the ride.    Besides I want to spend more time with Chase." Carrie says.

"Let's go." Destiny says.

They head out to the car and pile in.    They were taking the dogs with them.  They head to the airfield and board the plane.     Once Chase was cleared they take off.       Carrie ended up with her head between her legs.

"Are you okay?" Destiny asks.

"Yes I'm just nauseated right now." Carrie says.

They got her a cool rag and she laid down.      They stopped and got Bill and he boarded.     They then continue on to Florida. 

"Bill meet Carrie, Chases's new friend." Ryan says.

"Yes and Carrie meet Bill, Chase's dad." Destiny says.

"Nice to meet you." Bill says.

"Yes it's so nice to meet you too." Carrie says.

A little later they land and head to the race track.   They dropped  the dogs off and luggage.             They then head to the track.     They arrived in time to watch Bill throw down for practice.

Chase was huddled close by.   His friend Bubba was there too so he was doing what he could to help them. 

"Damn it's hot as balls out here." Ryan says.

"Drink some water and stay hydrated." Chase says.

Carrie threw up a few  times so  Destiny took her to sit down in the shade and near a fan.

"You okay?   Should we go to the hotel so you can lay down and rest?" Destiny asks.

"I am okay.   Just scared."  Carrie says.