Chapter 166

Wext morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off.

"Good morning baby." Destiny says.

"Good morning." Ryan replies.

"We better get up its race day." Destiny says.

"I know." Ryan says.

"No matter what happens out there today baby know that I love you so much. Mick, Georgia and Chris adore you and think you hung the stars. And these little ones don't know how lucky they are to have you baby." Destiny says kissing him.

"I love you all so much." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed. They then get Georgia and Chris up and carry them out into the main room. They put them both in their swings.

Destiny starts to make breakfast as Mick woke up. Ryan made the waffles while Destiny made eggs and bacon. Mick set the table and they sat down and ate. When they finished Mick cleaned up. They then took the twins out and played with them.

"I have to go meet Chase he has an my appearance." Destiny says.

"Go head baby girl." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I'll see you down at the track." Destiny says.

"Yup, I love you." Ryan says.

"I love you too." Destiny says.

They share a few more kisses and then Destiny heads out. Chase catches up to her halfway to tie Napa tent.

"Everything okay?" Destiny asks.

"I don't know. " Chase says.

"Talk to me Elliott." Destiny says.

"Just worried about Carrie. She's been cramping and spotting blood." Chase says.

"Oh no I am sorry bud. Are the cramps bad?" Destiny asks.

"A little so she's on bed rest."Chase says.

"Oh that's good keep her off her feet." Destiny says.

"I cannot loose them." Chase says.

"You won't Chase.    I had cramping and spotting early on with Georgia and Chris too." Destiny says.

"Okay." Chase says.

They arrive at the Napa tent.