Chapter 105

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when Chase's  alarm went off

"Sorry guys but I have a lot to do today." Chase says.

"I know with Napa, Hendricks and Chevy." Destiny says.

"Its okay I have a few things to do as well." Ryan says.

"How are you feeling Mick?" Destiny asks her.

"I am okay I guess.    Still crampy so is it okay if I watch the race from here?" Mick asks.

"Of course sunshine.    Is there anything I can do for you?" Ryan asks.

"No, I have the heating pad and Advil.   Its just a girl thing." Mick says.

"Okay." Ryan says.

"Do you want any breakfast?" Destiny asks.

"Not right now Mom.     I will make something when I am hungry.    I know here the breast milk is for the twins and the formula for Chase.     I got this and will take care of them." Mick says.

"Thanks Mick." Chase says.

"We are family and that is what family does.    Besides I love those three." Mick says.

"Thanks sweetie." Destiny says.

"I hope you don't feel like we see  you as an instant babysitter?" Ryan asks.

"No not at all.    If I didn't want to do it I wouldn't offer." Mick says.

The three of them get up and go and get dressed.      They then head down to the track.     Chase heads to the Hendrick tent and Destiny and Ryan head to the Penske tent.

"Hmm eating with me today huh?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I would much rather deal with Joey and Austin then Kyle." Destiny says.

Ryan laughs.     They go in and make a plate.    They then sit down and eat together.       Finally Ryan heads off to Menards and Destiny heads to Napa.      She had the hero cards and Chase sat down and signed and posed for pictures.