Chapter 167

The next morning Destiny woke up  before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan. Georgia must have woken up on the middle of the night because was sleeping soundly on Ryan's chest. Destiny kisses her head and then kisses Ryan.

"Baby." Ryan says.

"Yeah it's me. Shh go back to sleep." Destiny says.

"Georgia woke up and wanted me so I bought her in here with us." Ryan says.

"Yeah I figured that when I woke up and saw her laying on your chest." Destiny says.

"I am know . I love her so much. Not that I don't love all of my kids." Ryan says.

"I know baby. Trust me I know." Destiny says.

She snuggles close to Ryan and Georgia and they both drift off back to sleep.

A little bit later they both wake up when the alarm went off. Ryan kisses Georgia's head. She opens her eyes.

"Hi princess G!" Ryan says.

"Daddy!" Georgia squeals.

Ryan throws her up in the air getting giggles out of her. Destiny took a video of it. She then gets up and gets dressed. Ryan handed Georgia to her so he could get dressed. She snuggled to Destiny.

"Mommy." Georgia coos.

"My baby girl who looks like me." Destiny says kissing her head.

"She does look like you.   She looks like you and acts like you.    Your mini me for sure." Ryan says kissing her lips and then Georgia's head.

They head downstairs. Chase and Mick come out of the kitchen as everyone meets down there.

"We made breakfast." Chase says.

"Yeah so come and get it while it is hot." Mick says.

"Oh thank you we appreciate it." Ryan says.

"Yes we do. I am hungry." Destiny says.

"Well lets get the kids up and then we can eat." Chase replies.

"Yes and then figure out what we are going to do today." Carrie says.

Destiny and Carrie go and get Chris and CJ and  up and dressed and the Chase and Ryan head to set the table. They then sit down and start to eat.

"So what is on the agenda today?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah what are we doing?" Destiny asks.

"Well I was thinking we would go to Atlanta and go to the zoo.  Also Carrie can be in a wheel chair off her feet." Chase says.

"Oh that will be fun and yes we can keep her off her feet." Mick says.

"Yes another zoo checked off our list." Carrie says.