Chapter 27

It's been a few days since their date night

It's been a few days since their date night.    Ryan got over Atlanta and was ready to move on to COTA.     Destiny was happy.    She was working with Chase a lot as the reining race winner he had a lot to do appearance and media wise. They actually had to fly out to Austin earlier. Ryan and Autumn were with them. They got everything done.

It was not Friday before race day. Destiny woke up early and went and made breakfast for her and Ryan. She carried it back into their room. Ryan had kicked the covers off and was laying there in his naked glory. Destiny put the tray down to where Sturg couldn't get. She then straddled him.

"Wake up sexy." Destiny says kissing him.

"Hmmm hell of a view to wake up too." Ryan says.

"Hmm so is your beautiful naked self." Destiny says.

Ryan pins her to the bed.

"You are the beautiful one. My beautiful bride." Ryan says kissing her as removed her robe.

"Best title I could ever have other then mom." Destiny says.

"Mrs. Blaney. I am glad I put a ring on it permanently." Ryan says.

"Umm hmm. Still shocked you got a tattoo on your finger. You usually get them places you can cover them." Destiny says.

"I do but this is different it's on my finger and not many can see it." Ryan says.

"True. Now make love to me." Destiny begs.

"You're wish is my command." Ryan says pushing into her.

"God baby." Destiny moans.

"Best way to wake up making love to you." Ryan moans.

"Yes getting lost in your eyes." Destiny moans.

She wraps her legs around his waist letting him go deeper. Ryan moans as he pounded into her fucking her relentlessly.

"Deals baby." Ryan moans out as he cums hard inside her.

"Ry." Destiny calls out as she cums with him.

They ride it out together. They then eat breakfast together. Ryan takes the dishes out and cleans up. He comes back and they shower together.

"So there is no on track activity so Autumn and I planed a little date for you and me and her and Chase." Destiny says.

"Who is watching the kids?" Ryan asks.