Chapter 189

Not long after falling asleep Destiny woke up and bee lined it to the toilet

Not long after falling asleep Destiny woke up and bee lined it to the toilet. She puked her guts up until she had nothing left to puke up. Ryan was right there beside her.

"I am sorry baby you are so sick." Ryan says holding her.

"Its not your fault Ry. Its Cancers." Destiny says.

"I know but still I feel so bad." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I'm sorry I am so sick and you have to sit in the bathroom while I upchuck." Destiny says.

"Baby I would sit anywhere with you. As long as I am with you baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

Destiny leans against Ryan's chest as he wraps his arms around her.

"Sorry I am afraid to move and to get sick again." Destiny says.

"It's fine baby girl." Ryan says

He grabbed a blanket he had bought in and a few pillows getting comfortable.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you but I am so thankful that I did." Destiny says.

"I am the lucky one." Ryan says kissing her head.

He covered them with the blanket and they both drifted off into sleep

Destiny was up off and on through out the night and early morning between throwing up and taking care of the twins. Finally Ryan carried her back to bed and they snuggled together drifting back off.

Later the next morning Destiny woke up finding Ryan already awake, sitting with his lap top open.

"Are you not going to the shop today?" Destiny asks

"Nope no shop today. Just some zoom meetings. Jonathan knows what's going on and was okay with me not being there. He sends his love." Ryan says.

"Thanks I should get up and get some work done." Destiny says.

"Baby you need to rest and Chase is okay with that. Don't push yourself." Ryan says.

"I just want to feel normal." Destiny says.

"I know baby. That's why get some rest and tonight I will take you with me to the baseball game I have to go to." Ryan says.
H
"Okay." Destiny says.

Destiny ended up getting on a few zooms. But she ended up laying with Strugill and Blaney a long nap.

Later on she was woken up when soft lips touched hers in a soft kiss.

"Hey baby do you want to go to the game with me, or do you want to stay home and sleep?"

"I will go to the game. Just let me get dressed." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says

Destiny got up and got dressed. They then took care of Rj and Autumn before putting them into their wagon.     They then go and get.  Chris and Georgia.     Finally they head downstairs.    Mick has taken care of the animals.