Chapter 75:

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up snuggled together

"You okay baby?" Ryan asks.

"I am okay just  nauseated today." Destiny says.

"Well let me go and get the twins and we can lay in bed snuggling." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Okay baby." Destiny says.

Ryan goes and gets the twins and brings them back into their room.    He lays down and the four of them have a snuggle fest.      Destiny turned on the Wizard of Oz.

"You know I have never seen this movie." Ryan says.

"Wait what???   How?"  Destiny asks.

"I don't know I just never did." Ryan says.

"Oh well that's changing right now." Destiny says.

They lay there and watch the movie together.   It had just ended when there was a knock at the door. 

"Come in." Destiny says.

"Hey we are leaving for Kansas in an hour.    There is a place out there Autumn wants to go to with Baby Chase." Chase says.

"The wizard of oz theme park?" Destiny asks.

"Yup.   You know it's her favorite movie." Chase says.

"We just watched it and it's appropriate when in Kansas." Ryan says.

"I love the Wizard of Oz too. It's one of my absolute favorite movies." Destiny says.

"Well then it's perfect." Chase says.

He leaves the room. They both get up and get dressed.   Destiny packs for them.     They then get the twins up and dressed.     Finally they got Sturgill and Blaney ready.    Once they were all ready including Chase and Autumn and Baby Chase and Fletcher they head to the airfield.      They board the plane.      They had stopped and got food en route.     They were cleared and they take off.      They eat on the plane.   Destiny wasn't feeling well still so she laid with Ryan while the twins and baby Chase napped.

Finally they land in Kansas.     There was a car waiting for them when they got off the plane  and they head to the track.    They drop the dogs, Blaney and luggage off.     They then head to the Land of Oz.     They arrive and park.    They head to the ticket booth and redeem their wristbands.   They then head inside.    There they   assume the role of Dorothy – experiencing everything from Kansas to  the tornado to the meeting the characters on the yellow brick road to Oz. The visit culminated in Emerald City, where Dorothy appeared with her friends to meet the Wizard.

Visitors would start off in Kansas, "experience" the tornado which struck Dorothy's house, and walk down the Yellow Brick Road to visit with the Scarecrow, Tin Woodman, the Cowardly Lion and the Wicked Witch of the West. The original Emerald City consisted of gift shops and an amphitheater that the Magic Moment Show would be staged every half hour. An artificial balloon ride, a specially modified ski lift installed by Goforth Brothers, allowed visitors to get a bird's-eye view of the park and mountain scenery before leaving Oz. A small museum showcased props and costumes from the MGM film, including one of Judy Garland's Dorothy dresses.   This was jointly bought by the park and Debbie Reynolds from MGM.      Destiny  bought a few things and had them shipped to Charlotte.     She  also got their Halloween costumes there since she  decided to do the Wizard of oz theme.