Chapter 31

Again Destiny was up on and off again throwing up

Again Destiny was up on and off again throwing up.    This tiny human inside her was making her the sickest she ever felt. 

They had just laid down after another bout with puking and dry heaving.    Destiny was snuggled against Ryan and he was rubbing her back.

"I am sorry you are so sick." Ryan says

"This baby has it in for me apparently.   I was never this sick with Chris and Georgia." Destiny says.

"I know baby, I am sorry."Ryan says kissing her head.

His hand roamed down to her belly.

"It's not your fault baby." Destiny says.

"I mean it kinda is well at least part of is.   I helped create him or her and baby Blaney you need to chill the fuck out.    Mama can't nurture you and help you grow if you keep being an asshole and make her throw up every thing." Ryan says sternly to her belly.

"Did you just call our baby an asshole?" Destiny asks.

"I call it like I see it and an asshole is an asshole and that's what he or she is being right now." Ryan says.

Destiny laughs.

"Have I told you lately that I love you?" Destiny asks.

"Yes but you can tell me again baby." Ryan says.

"I love you." Destiny says kissing his neck as she nuzzles him.

"I love you more." Ryan says kissing her head.

They both drifted off back to sleep.

Later on that morning Destiny woke up not feeling Ryan beside her.     She starts to cry.   That was when she saw the note, the single carnation and the white Tiger animal dressed in his Menards suit.

"Destiny,

I had a tire test in Kansas that I couldn't get out of.    I held you till the last second.   Snuggle him and Sturgill until I am back in your arms.    I love you so much!

Ryan."   

Destiny read out loud holding the note to her chest.    She absolutely loved this man.     She sat up slowly.   He even bought the twins in so they were close by.   They were still sleeping.

She got up running to the bathroom where she threw up leading to dry heaving yet again.    It was violent and ugly and took everything out of her.    That's when the cramps hit her.   She yelped out in pain.

"Help me." Destiny cried out.

That was when she slid to the floor blacking out.

——————————————-

Ryan and Chase flew to Kansas.  

"Thanks for coming and bringing me on your day off." Ryan says.

"It's no problem man." Chase says.