Chapter 185

Ryan and Destiny were up off and on through out the night between taking care of the twins and Destiny puking up her guts

Ryan and Destiny were up off and on through out the night between taking care of the twins and Destiny puking up her guts.     Ryan was there through it all.       They had just laid down after about the 100th time of her puking.

"God baby I hate seeing  you so sick baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I know but it's only going to get worse." Destiny says.

"I know baby.   Are you sure you want to go to Darlington?" Ryan asks.

"I am sure baby.   I don't want to be apart from you even for a day or two." Destiny says

"Okay baby.    I guess you should go so I can help with the twins."  Ryan says.

"Yes and I just want to be there for you baby." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says.

They both end up drifting back into a deep sleep.

Later on they were woken up when the nurse came in.    She has the discharge papers for Destiny and the twins.   

"Okay you guys wait here I'm going to go get the car and I'll be back." Ryan says kissing Destiny's head.

Ryan went and got the car and came back and helped Destiny put the twins in.    They then both get in and head to the house.     They go and and was welcomed by a welcome party.    Chase and Carrie,  Alex and Britt, Will and Erin, Joey and Britt and Bubba and Amanda.    And of course Mick and Keelan.

"Welcome home Mama!" Mick says.

"Thanks guys." Destiny says.

They all headed into the game room and the twins got passed around from person to person.      Chris and Georgia were intrigued by their brother and sister.      Destiny was seated on the sofa with Carrie and Brittany.

"So how are you feeling?" Brittany asks.

"I am okay I guess.    For someone who has cancer." Destiny says.

"Wait what?" Carrie asks.

"I have leukemia." Destiny says.

"Oh my for Destiny.   Do you need anything??  You know me and Joey will be there for you through it all." Brittany says.

"Thanks.   I am okay just in shock.   That's why I had the twins they induced me so I could start chemo." Destiny says.

"Man I am so sorry.    Now I get why Chase said we were staying in Charlotte for the foreseeable  future." Carrie says.

"I feel so bad for you guys.    But I know you will get through this you are tough." Brittany says.

"I am going to fight with all I have and I will win!" Destiny says.

"Yes you will.   You have Ryan and me and Chase and countless other people to help you along the ride." Carrie says.

Destiny nods her head.    She then mingled around talking to everyone.    Finally they all left and Destiny went to take a nap.  

She woke up much later to soft lips on hers.

"Sorry I fell asleep baby." Destiny says.

"It's okay, I fed the twins and changed them.   They are in their carriers ready to go.    Mick took care of Chris and Georgia and the animals." Ryan says.

"Thank you.   I need to pack." Destiny says.

"Nope already down and the bags are in the car." Ryan says.

"Thank you baby.    I am so lucky to call you mine." Destiny says.

"I am the lucky one.   Now come on let's go so we can beat traffic." Ryan replies.

"Oh we are driving?" Destiny asks.

"Yes it's only an hour and a half from here so makes sense to drive." Ryan says.

"Yes it does." Destiny replies.

"Chase and Carrie are road tripping with us." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

Destiny gets up and Ryan helps her dress.    They then head downstairs.    Ryan had the twins with him.

"The animals are already in the car and so are Georgia, Chris and Chase.    We are just waiting for you guys." Carrie says.

"Yup and now we can rock and roll."  Chase replies.

"Okay let's go." Ryan says.

"I am happy I love race weekends!" Mick says.

They all go out to the car.    Ryan and Destiny put Rj and Autumn into the car and then everyone else piled in.     Chase was driving and Carrie was riding shot gun.     They head out into the road.    Destiny and Ryan were in the far back.     Destiny lays her head against him.

"You okay baby?" Ryan asks.

"Yes and no." Destiny replies.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asks.

"I am so dizzy and nauseous." Destiny replies.

"Oh no will I have a basin just in case." Ryan says.

"Thanks." Destiny says.

Ryan holds her close kissing her head.     He wraps his arms around her.

"Close your eyes baby." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny replies.  

She relaxed.     No sooner then she did they had arrived in Darlington and at the track.     Chase parked in front of their coaches.       Ryan and Chase with the help of Carrie and Mick for everyone and everything out of the car and in the coach.     Ryan then came back for Destiny.

"I am sorry I am so tired and just meh." Destiny says.

"Shh baby it's okay." Ryan replies.

He carried her onto the coach and laid her on the sofa in the game room.       Ryan lays beside her holding her close.

"What does everyone want for dinner?" Chase asks.

"I don't care honestly." Ryan says.

"Anything but pizza!" Mick says.

"Des what do you want?" Carrie asks.

"Grilled cheese and tomato soup." Destiny replies softly.

"Grilled cheese and tomato soup it is." Ryan says.

"I'll make it.   You stay with Destiny." Carrie says.

"I will help." Chase replies.

They go and make the food.     Ryan and Destiny took care of the twins and then they play with Chris and Georgia.     Chase and Carrie bring in the food and they eat together.    They then watch a few movies before calling it a night.     Ryan put Chris and Georgia down to sleep and then comes and helps Destiny with Rj and Autumn.     Once they were fed, changed and laid down to sleep Ryan helps Destiny get changed and into bed.     He then does the same.

"Thank you baby.   I don't know what I would do without you." Destiny says.

"I love you baby.   Get some sleep." Ryan says.

"I love you too." Destiny says.

They both snuggle together falling into a much needed sleep.