Chapter 80:

A/n: everyone meet Bethany Smythe the evil mother!

"Wait did you say daughter?"  Ryan asks.

"Yes it's all right there." Michaela says.

"Ryanne Michaela Blaney.    Holy heck I have a teenage daughter."  Ryan says.

"Yup turned 13 on Valentine's Day." Ryanne says.

"Bethany shit now I know why she disappeared and never returned.    She was pregnant." Ryan says.

"I knew you didn't know despite her saying you did." Ryanne says.

"She told you I knew!?  Ryanne if I knew I would have been there for you." Ryan says.

"I know that now.   Mom lied to me.   She told me you didn't want me and that is why you never came to me.    But I still watched you race.   It was after seeing you with Destiny and the twins and how great of a dad you were I knew she lied.    She don't know I know." Ryanne says.

"What happened to her?" Ryan asks.

"She's sick.   She was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer right after she had me.   Had a full hysterectomy.     She met Paul and fell in love.    But Paul hated me because I was a reminder of what he couldn't have with mom.    She had her eggs frozen and was looking for a surrogate but I don't know what happened with that." Ryanne says.

"Is she still with Paul?" Ryan asks.

"Yes and he is a real jackass.   Pardon my langue.   I don't live at their house, I live with my Aunt Sarah.   But when I go see mom he gives me shit." Ryanne says.

"Has he ever hit you?" Ryan asks venom in his voice.

"Yes a few times." Ryanne says.

"I'll fucking kill that mother fucker." Ryan says.

"Woah calm down there Kudro.    We didn't wake up today and choose violence okay." Destiny says.

"Did you hear her babe, he laid his hands on my daughter." Ryan says.