Chapter 39:

The next morning Destiny woke up snuggled against Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up snuggled against Ryan.   Sturgill was laying over their heads.

"Crazy dog." Destiny says laughing.

"He wants to he close to mama and daddy." Ryan says.

"I see that.   I love him." Destiny says kissing him.

Sturgill licks her back.

"He loves mama." Ryan  says.

"Mama loves him." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed.    They then check on things.    The power had come back in and the storms had stopped.   

"No damage was done.   I went to let Fletcher out and accessed the yard and such.    We got lucky." Chase says.

"That is good.   Thanks man." Ryan says.

"You are welcome bud.    The crew will be here later to film the game night." Chase says.

"Okay I'm glad we can do it." Ryan replies.

"Me too." Chase says.

"I will keep the dogs and kids entertained while you guys do it." Autumn says.

"I have to host it so thanks.    Gonna be though my boss vs my hubby." Destiny says.

Ryan and Chase laugh.     They eat breakfast and then Ryan and Chase head to the shop for a bit.    Destiny worked from home so she could prepare for the game night.   

Halfway through the day Destiny stopped to eat lunch with Autumn.   They then play with the kids for a little bit before they laid down for their naps.     Destiny finished up.     She then ordered the food for the game night.

"What did you order?" Autumn asks.

"Chick fila  and subway." Destiny replied.

"Good choices." Autumn says.

Ryan and Chase came back.    They both go and get ready.