Chapter 97

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan.   She knew that when Chase woke up they would be heading out to St Louis/Illinois and she wanted to be ready.    She packed a light back and made sure that the dogs and Blaney were ready to go as was the twins and lil Chase.    She then went to make them breakfast to take on the road.   She felt arms snake around her waist.

"I love you barefoot, pregnant and in my kitchen." Ryan says.

"I know.   We have to wake Chase up soon." Destiny says.

"I am awake.   Let me shower and then we can get ready to leave." Chase says.

"Okay sounds like a plan." Destiny says.

"I am going to go shower too." Ryan says.

Destiny nods her head.

Ryan and Chase go and shower.   Destiny goes and gets Mick up.   Mick helped her get the twins and little Chase ready.    Ryan and Chase come down a few minute later and they get everything into the car.    They then pile in and Ryan heads for the airfield.

"So we have practice at 5 pm tomorrow.   But as soon as we land we are going to go see the Gateway arch and do a few things.   Then after practice there is one more thing to do." Chase says.

"Yup it will be fun." Ryan says.

"Sounds like it.   Can be a little history lesson for Mick." Destiny says.

"I wanted to talk to you guys about school." Mick says.

"What about it?" Ryan asks.

"I don't want to go back there next year.   I hate it.   I either want to go to the high school close to us or be home schooled." Mick replies.

"We can look into both options okay." Destiny says.

Mick nods her head.    The park and get out of the car and board the plane.    Once cleared Chase took off for St Louis.

A little bit later they arrive and land.    They get off the plane and into the the car waiting for them.

"So we will drop the dogs off at the coach and then head to tour the gate way arch." Ryan says.

"Do you guys mind if I crash at your coach.   I don't know if I can go onto mine." Chase says.

"Like you even have to ask." Ryan says.

"Thanks." Chase says.

"Take it day by day.   We are here for you." Destiny says.

"I don't want any media this weekend.   I need one more weekend with them not in my face.   Bad enough I have to deal with hooters." Chase says.

"If any of them bother you, you let me deal with it." Destiny says.

"Destiny will knock them out." Ryan says.