Chapter 93

The next morning Ryan and Destiny were woken up feeing Chase thrashing around

The next morning Ryan and Destiny were woken up feeing Chase thrashing around. He was crying out in the most heart breaking way.

"Chase bud wake up." Ryan says shaking him.

Chase sits up.

"What is wrong?" Chase asks covered in sweat.

"You were having a dream." Destiny says.

"It wasn't a dream it was a nightmare and I can't wake up from it." Chase says tears falling down his face.

"I know Chase trust me I know. Its hard." Destiny says.

"I feel numb. Like my heart was ripped out of my chest." Chase says.

Ryan wraps his arms around Chase in a bro hug.

"Uncle Chase I am so sorry." Mick says hugging him from behind.

"Thanks Mick. I am sorry too you lost your mom." Chase says.

"I am sorry for you both, been there done that got the battle scars." Destiny says.

"That is right you lost your mom at the same age as me and your fiancée." Mick says.

"I did. Trust me it hurts like hell and it will for awhile. But slowly each day you will get stronger. You will find people in your life who are there for you and will help ease the pain." Destiny says.

"Is that what daddy did for you?" Mick asks.

"Yes baby girl, your daddy saved me." Destiny says leaning against Ryan.

"I am glad you guys found each other and I am glad you got married." Mick says.

"Me too sweetie." Ryan says kissing Destiny's head.

"I am sorry I am being so clingy." Chase says.

"Shut up Chase." Ryan says.

Since they were up Destiny and Mick when and made breakfast. They ate together watching a movie.

Later on that afternoon after Lunch, Mick, Ryan and Destiny got dressed for the viewing. Erin and William came over to watch Chris, Georgia and lil Chase. They arrive and hug both Mick and Chase.

"Uncle Chase you are going?" Mick asks.

"I am. I told you I would be there and I am going to be." Chase says.

"We can lean on each other." Mick says.

"Exactly." Chase says smiling at her.

It was the first time he smiled in the last 24 hours. They then head out to the car and head to the viewing. They were greeted by Sean and Becky. They welcome them in and let them have a little private time before it was open to the public. Ryan went up with Mick to pay his respects. Destiny stood off to the side.