Chapter 72

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Ryan asks.

"Better now that I know what's wrong." Destiny says.

"Yes I know I am glad it's because you are carrying our baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Me too.   I love you so much."  Destiny says.

"I love you more baby girl." Ryan says kissing her softly.

Destiny kisses back.

"Let's go see him or her and then we can head to the shop.   I am off toddy.   I took a personal day because of the doctors." Destiny says.

"Okay we really have to do something for Chase." Ryan says.

"I kinda did.    I made him this bad ass edit for him to post of him and his mom and of his bad ass start from the back to finish p5.    And I posted a release about him racing SRX with you and your dad." Destiny says.

"Aww I am glad he is racing with us." Ryan says.

"Me too." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed.    Destiny got the twins up and dressed while Ryan too care of Blaney and Sturgill.   They then head downstairs.     They put the twins in their bouncers .

"Thank you for watching them while we go to the doctors." Destiny says.

"What are friends for." Autumn says.

"We appreciate you." Ryan says.

"You would do it for us." Chase says.

"In a heartbeat." Ryan and Destiny both say.

They head out to the car and Ryan drives them both to the OB's office.    They park and head inside.     Destiny signs in.

A few minutes later she is called back to the back.  They got her vitals and took her into an exam room.     She gets up on the table.

The doctor comes in and her and Destiny talk about how she was feeling and medicine to help with the morning sickness.    

"Okay now that, that is out of the way let's find out where we are at."  She says.

"Please."Ryan says.

She boots up the sonogram machine and starts.