Chapter 96

A/N: Trigger warning this chapter mentions thoughts of suicide and suicide ideation!     Please read accordingly

A/N: Trigger warning this chapter mentions thoughts of suicide and suicide ideation! Please read accordingly. Also know that it's okay to not be okay but you are not alone! Talk to someone whether it be a friend, family member or call 800-273-8255 the National suicide prevention life line it's available 24/7!

If this bothers you please don't read and keep scrolling thanks! Enjoy.

A little after falling asleep Ryan woke up. He was on alert. Ryan sat up not waking Destiny. He looked seeing Mick was curled up with Leo and Luna but Chase was no where to be seen. That's when he noticed that the patio door was a jar.

Ryan gets up and slowly makes his way out. Sure enough there was Chase sitting on the swing sipping on a beer. Ryan walks over to him and sits down beside him. That was when he noticed the bottle of Tylenol.

"Chase buddy please don't." Ryan says.

"I miss her so much Ryan. I don't how I can live with out her. I just want to hold her, kiss her and be with her." Chase says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What about Little Chase, your son. He just lost his mother don't leave him an orphan Chase. He needs his father." Ryan says.

"He will have you and Des." Chase says.

"It will not be the same Chase. He needs his father. Hell not to sound selfish but what about me. I need my best friend." Ryan says.

"You have Bubba." Chase says.

"Yes I may have Bubba but he isn't you Chase. You are my person." Ryan says.

"I will always be your person." Chase replies.

"Yes so please don't leave me, I need you." Ryan says.

"I just don't know how to do on." Chase says sobbing.

"I know bud but let me be here for you and help you figure it out." Ryan says pulling him close to him.

Ryan wraps his arms around him holing him close. Chase wraps his arms around Ryan dropping the bottle. Ryan kicked it under the swing so it was out of sight. Chase just sat there and cried.

"It's okay bud, I got you. I always got you. Let it out." Ryan says.

Finally after what seemed liked an eternity Chase stopped crying.

"I am sorry I ruined your shirt. I am sorry I am a hot mess right now." Chase says pulling back looking at Ryan.

"Chase I don't care about my shirt or anything else. I care about you and you alone. I love you and just want to be there for you whatever you need." Ryan says.

"You love me?" Chase asks.

"Yes not like I love Destiny but in a totally non sexual way. But yes I love you Chase. My brother I never had." Ryan says.