Chapter 158:

Early the next morning the gang woke up and headed to the airfield

Early the next morning the gang woke up and headed to the airfield.    Chase then flew then to Michigan.    They head to the track and everyone laid back down going back to sleep.

Later on that morning Destiny woke up when the alarm went off.    

"Sorry baby but I have to qualify."Ryan says kissing her head.

"Okay baby.   I  am going to watch from your box.   I am not feeling good and just want you close." Destiny says.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asks on high alert.

"Just nauseated baby.   I am fine besides that." Destiny says.

"Okay." Ryan says kissing her head.

They both got up and got dressed.    They head out into the main room.    Mick was cranky and didn't want to wake up so she said she would stay behind with the twins so they could sleep a little more.     Ryan and Destiny link fingers holding hands headed down towards the haulers.    Chase met up with them.

"Carrie okay?" Destiny asks.

"Oh yes she is fine just sleepy.    Her and CJ were snuggled up together and I didn't want to wake them so I didn't." Chase says.

"How are you doing?   First time sleeping on your bus since Charlotte." Ryan says.

"I am fine.   We are sleeping in the guest room.   I just can't go into the master one yet." Chase says.

"Chase there is no rushing it bud.    Grieve as you want to." Destiny says.

"I know.   Don't get me wrong I love Carrie so much and can't wait to spend our lives together but a part of me will always love Autumn and grieve for her.." Chase says.

"Hey I get that more then you will ever know.    I love that pain in the ass right here with all I am.   But I still love Chris and always will." Destiny says.

"He is a pain in the ass that's for sure." Chase says.

"Now this looks like a job for me, So everybody just follow me, 'Cause we need a little controversy, 'Cause it feels so empty without me I said, this looks like a job for me, So everybody just follow me, 'Cause we need a little controversy, 'Cause it feels so empty without me!" Ryan says.

"Yes it would be Slim Shady, but don't quit your day job." Chase says.

"Yes please stick to racing." Destiny says leaning against him.

Ryan laughs.    They all laugh.    Ryan and Chase go and get dressed and they all head to the track.    Ryan and Chase were both in group A.      Destiny was happy about that.

      Destiny was happy about that