Chapter 131

The next morning they check out and then head to the track

The next morning they check out and then head to the track.    They would he staying there for the rest of the weekend.     They drop the dogs and animals off at the coach and then they head down to the track.     Chase and Ryan went and got changed into their fire suits.     They head down to the track.

"It don't look promising." Carrie says.

"Nope not at all.    How are you feeling?" Destiny asks.

"Okay.   Chase has been so great.   He is starting to talk to my belly.   It popped out a little bit." Carrie says.

"Aww  he loves you, you can tell." Destiny says.

"I love him too.   I think we both helped each other heal." Carrie says.

"That's so good I am glad.    I am glad you are going to have a baby together." Destiny says.

"Me too.    When I went to my check up they said everything looks so good.    They also said that I more then likely will be able to have another one.   But if worse case we will look at other options."  Carrie says.

"Aww well you know I would lend my uterus if you need it." Destiny says.

"If you don't end up knocked up by Ryan again." Carrie says laughing.

"Yeah we already said we were going to have one more pregnancy after this one." Destiny says

"Awesome.   I am glad we became friends.   That you didn't think I was trying to take Autumn's place. " Carrie says.

"You couldn't if you tried.   You are your own person.   I know you were sent by her to save Chase." Destiny says.

They chat a little more.    That was when the skies opened up and they took cover under Chase's box.        Chase and Ryan came and got them with the big umbrella's. 

They then head back to the haulers so the boys could change.   Carrie went with Chase and baby Chase to his hauler  and Destiny took the twins and Mick to Ryan's.        They ended up canceling quals so Chase would start on the pole.      Destiny, Ryan and Mick headed to the media center to watch  Chase's media.    Destiny was updating like crazy.

    Destiny was updating like crazy