Chapter 143

Not long after falling asleep Ryan was woken feeling the bed move

"What the heck." Ryan says opening his eyes.

"No please no!" Destiny screams out in her sleep.

Destiny was thrashing around.

"Destiny wake up." Ryan says.

"Nooooo you already took Chris from me not Ryan too. No!" Destiny screams.

"Destiny wake up. I am right here and I'm fine." Ryan says.

Destiny wouldn't wake up so Ryan shook her.

"Ryan!" Destiny screams out as her eyes fly open and she sits up gasping for air.

"Shhh it was just a bad dream." Ryan says trying to sooth her.

"Oh Ryan, oh god you are okay." Destiny says climbing into his lap wrapping her arms around him.

"I am okay. " Ryan says.

Destiny kisses him. Ryan kisses back. His hands roam up her shirt setting her skin on fire Destiny starts to move her hips against him. She could feel how hard he was. They fight for control of the kiss. Ryan lays her back onto the bed kissing her all over.

"Ryan." Destiny moans out.

Ryan like pulled back.

"I can't do this." Ryan says moving off her.

"Ryan." Destiny says.

"No I will not sleep with you just because. When we go there I want it to be when I remember who the hell you are to me not just some random hook up but my wife." Ryan says.

He gets up and leaves the room slamming the door behind him.        Destiny burst into tears she didn't know if she should go after him or not.         Destiny lays back in bed a part of her wanted to go after him but with how his mood swings have been lately she was scared he would bite her head off.     And part of her knew it was just cus he didn't remember her.      She figured she would let him stew a bit.     She curled back up with his pillow falling back asleep.

Ryan headed downstairs.     To the kitchen.    He opened the door going to grab a beer.

"Fuck that I need something stronger. " Ryan says.

He grabbed a bottle of Jack, sat down and  poured.       He kept pouring until he was done one bottle and half way through the second.

"Drinking by yourself I see?" Chase says walking into the  kitchen.

"Yup unless you want to join me?" Ryan asks.

"I can for a drink since Carrie finally fell asleep with lil Chase." Chase replies.

Ryan poured him a drink. Chase sat down.

"Man I fucked up." Ryan says.

"What happened?" Chase asks.