Chapter 161:

The next morning Destiny and  Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off.

"Do we have anything planned today?" Destiny asks.

"Nope nothing." Ryan replies.

"Good its supposed to be hot so maybe a pool day with the kids." Destiny says.

"Sounds good." Ryan says.

"Good." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed and head downstairs.     Chase and Carrie had made breakfast and set the table. The girls got the kids up dressed and ready. They then all sit down and eat. After they finish they clean up. They then head outside. The boys get into the pool with the kids while the girls lay on the lounge chairs sunbathing.

"So how are you feeling?" Destiny asks.

"I am feeling okay right now.     Chase is treating me like a dang queen.   He is so excited about these three.   I am excited." Carrie says.

"Awww I can see how Chase looks at you and how he is always putting his hand on your belly.    He loves you and those three." Destiny says.

"I know it's so adorable.   But there are some people out there saying I baby trapped him and I am evil for moving in on him while he was grieving Autumn." Carrie says.

"Fuck that.     You are helping him a lot.    Before Chase met you he was a mess.   He almost took his own life.   Thank god Ryan s found him when he did." Destiny says.

"I didn't know that.    Yes he was.   I didn't expect to connect to him and def didn't expect to fall into bed with him.    But let me tell you the Sex is fire." Carrie says.

" Ha ha I bet it is.   But you are good for him.   Now are you guys going to have anymore?" Destiny asks.

"We want to have one or two more if we can.   But if we have to might get a surrogate." Carrie says.

"Awww it will work out.   Autumn will see to it." Destiny says.

"So how is Ryan doing?" Carrie asks.

"Wonderful he is back and I couldn't be more happy.    It was hell not remembering me or the kids.    I love they man with all I am." Destiny says.

"The feeling is mutual.   He looks at you like you hung the mood and the stars.." Carrie says.

"How did we get so dang luck you find such amazing men." Destiny says.

"I don't know but I am thankful we did." Carrie says.

They chat a little more. They then get into the pool and swim with the kids and the boys. The dogs even joined them. It was fun. They get out and dry off. They then head into the house. They eat lunch and then play some wii until the kids fall asleep for their naps. The girls head to make dinner while the boys went and did zoom meetings and other things.

A little bit later the girls had dinner done and ready. They get the kids up from their naps. They then head back out to the pool. They play some games and swim and splash and just have fun. Finally they head back inside and bathe the kids and get them changed for bed. They sit down and eat dinner. The boys clean up.

"Okay Mick what do you want to do before bed?" Destiny asks.

"Family Feud on Wii." Mick says.

"Yes please it will be fun." Chase says.

"Please can we play." Ryan says

"Sounds good to me." Carrie says.

"We can form two teams guys vs girls." Destiny says.

"Battle of the sexes." Carrie says.

"It will be fun." Mick replies.

They divide into teams.

"May the best team win." Chase says.

"Oh its on." Ryan says.

They play the game. The girls won the first game. The guys won the second game. So it was up to the tie breaker to see who would be the winner. The girls came back and kicked the crap out of the guys. It was fun. Despite the competiveness they all laughed and the guys congratulated the girls. Finally it was time for the kids to go to bed. The girls tuck them in. They then head out to find their guys. They had the fire going, had poker set up and had snacks wine and beer as well. They sit down and start to play.

"So who is ready for poker." Carrie says.

"I am.    It's so much fun." Chase says.

"I know I like it too." Destiny says.

"I know I like playing it.    It's so much fun.  I am glad it's a nice enough night to do it." Ryan says.

"Yeah now let's play." Carrie says.

They then play a few more rounds of poker. They then bust out Cards of Humanity and play a few rounds of that. FInally they cleaned up the games and then took seats around the fire.

"Its the perfect night for a fire." Destiny says leaning against Ryan.

"Yes it is." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I am glad we get to spend this time together not knowing what the playoffs will hold." Carrie says.

"I know right. But no matter what we will stick together." Chase says.

"He is right. Family is more important." Carrie says.

"I know and you guys are the best family." Destiny says.

"I couldn't agree more.    Sometimes family isn't blood." Ryan replies.

"I know right.   Couldn't agree more." Chase says.

"That is true." Carrie says.

They chat a little more enjoying the fire and each other's company. They then call it a night. The boys put the fire out and the girls clean up. Destiny and Ryan head and check on the kids. They then head up to their room. They get ready for bed.

"So I have decided I want to know what these little ones are." Destiny says.

"Okay baby. I am fine with that." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Really?" Destiny asks.

"Yes baby really. You are doing all the work carrying them and making sure they grow healthy and strong. So if you want to know what they are then let's find out okay." Ryan says.

"Thanks for supporting me baby." Destiny says.

"Oh baby I will always support you.    You are the most important person in my life.    I am so glad I got my memories back. I would have felt horrible if I didn't." Ryan says.

"I love you and I am glad you got your memories back not that it mattered because we would have made new ones well we still will.   I don't know what I have done to deserve you." Destiny says.

"I love you too baby. Trust me I am the lucky one." Ryan says.

"I am going to plan a gender reveal once we find out."  Destiny says.

"I am sure it will be amazing baby." Ryan says.

"Yes it will be. " Destiny says kissing him.

One kiss lead to another and soon enough they strip each other of their clothes and make love a few times. They then snuggle close together falling into a much needed sleep.