Chapter 28

The next morning Destiny woke before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke before Ryan.   She got the twins up, fed and dressed.   They were currently snoozing in their swings.  Sturgil was laying right under them guarding them.      Destiny goes and makes breakfast it was practice and qualifying day and she wanted to make sure it started out on the right foot.    She started to make the bacon when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"Come back to bed." Ryan says seductively in her ear.

"I have to make breakfast for us." Destiny says.

"Breakfast can wait." Ryan says.

Destiny turned around to face him. He was dripping wet from the shower he obviously just finished and was wearing nothing but a towel.

"Damn baby." Destiny says licking her lips.

"Like what you see baby?" Ryan asks.

"Uh huh your so damn beautiful." Destiny says.

"I know, I'm sexy and I know it." Ryan says flashing her that million dollar smirk.

"Don't get cocky Ryan Michael." Destiny says.

"You like me cocky specially when it's fucking that smart mouth of yours." Ryan says pinning her to the counter.

"Ryan." Destiny says trying to sound sternly but came out as a low moan instead.

Ryan lifts her up on the counter ripping her panties to shreds. Destiny pulls the towel off throwing it.

"I'm going to fuck you hard and fast and I'm going to put a fucking baby in you." Ryan says gruffly.

"A little sure of your self there babe." Destiny says.

"Don't act like you don't want it. I bet you are soaking so damn bad your dripping." Ryan says.

"I am baby because of you." Destiny says.

Ryan pulls her close to him slamming into her. Destiny wraps her legs around his waist giving him deeper access.

"Des fuck." Ryan groans.

"Fuck me Blaney." Destiny begs.

Ryan pounds in and out of her fucking her relentlessly. He was so damn close.

"Destiny fuck." Ryan groans as he thrusts deep inside her filling her with his cum.

"Ryan." Destiny screams out as she follows him.

They ride it out. Ryan lays his head against hers.

"I love you." Ryan says placing soft kisses on her.

"I love you more. Now will you let me fix breakfast?" Destiny asks.

"Yeah I worked up quite the appetite." Ryan says.

He then gets up pulling out. Walking towards the bedroom in his naked glory giving her a little ass shake before disappearing inside.    Destiny followed him.   Ryan was standing by the bed about to get dressed.   Destiny climbs on the bed.