Chapter 33

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when they delivered her breakfast tray

"Well let's eat and then you can see if you can be discharged."Ryan says kissing her head.

"I feel so much better." Destiny says.

"I am glad sweetie.   I hated seeing you so sick." Ryan says.

"I know baby.   I love you." Destiny says kissing him.

Destiny ate her food and then got up and took care of the twins.    They were so happy to be back with mommy.    The nurse came in.

"Since you have kept your food down we are discharging you." She says.

"Yay I am so happy to go home." Destiny says.

"Good.   I will go get the paperwork so we can get you out of here." The nurse says.

Destiny was happy.       They got her paperwork and sign out.    Chase and Autumn came and got them.    They had Sturgill and Fletcher with them.

"We are headed to Richmond." Chase says.

"Figured you would want to leave.    Ryan told us what to pack do we did."  Autumn replies.

"Thank you.    Let's go." Destiny says.

"Thought you would want to go." Ryan says kissing her head.

They take off for Richmond.

A little bit later they arrive at the track and pull inside. Ryan and Destiny drop their luggage and Sturgill off. They then wait for Chase and Autumn with the twins. They come out a few minutes later with Little Chase and climb back into the car. They head to where they needed to be. They then get into a van where they need to DC to experience the US capital on their own terms, with the guidance of a Navy veteran, with this private, customizable tour of Washington DC.

They stopped and grabbed lunch and then they got started. They saw the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial along with the Capitol building and the White House. They they also did District of Columbia World War I Memorial, Korean War Memorial
,Marine Corps Memorial , Navy Cold War Museum (Closed weekends), Pentagon 9/11 Memorial, United States Navy War Memorial,
USAF Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and
World War II Memorial. Seeing those through the eyes of the veteran. The girls took lots of pictures.

"This is so amazing." Destiny says.

"Yes it is." Autumn replies.

"I am glad that we did it." Chase says.

"We too." Ryan replies.

They head to see more stops. They stop at Anderson House, African American Civil War Memorial and Museum, Ford's Theatre, Fort McNair , Fort Stevens Battlefield and National Cemetery ,Fort Ward, President Lincoln's Cottage, Marine Barracks at 8th, Navy Museum, National Archives , National Guard Memorial Museum, War of 1812 Museum, and Washington National Cathedral. They also stopped and did the cherry blossoms.