Chapter 135

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Hey baby, so Chase and I are going to go do some golfing and hang out just the two of us.    And you, Carrie and Mick can go have a spa day."  Ryan says.

"I love that idea baby." Destiny says.

"Chase and I will take the twins and little Chase with us.  Then we can come back and get the animals and head to Loudon." Ryan says.

"Okay baby.   I think I'm going to go back to my roots." Destiny says.

"Blonde?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah people are starting to question how Georgia is ours." Destiny says laughing.

"Our little blonde hair, blue eyed Angel." Ryan says.

"Yup.   Chris is your mini me and Georgia is mine." Destiny says.

"Absolutely." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed.    

"Have fun with Chase, but who am I kidding you two always have fun." Destiny says.

"We do.   Here is my card baby, get everything.   Spoil yourself, Mick and Carrie. " Ryan says.

"Are you sure?" Destiny asks.

"Oh yes I am sure." Ryan says kissing her  head.  

They head out into the main room.    Mick had just come back from taking the dogs out and Blaney.      Chris, Georgia and Chase were in their pack and play playing together.

"Dada!" Georgia squeals seeing Ryan.

Ryan picks her up smothering her in kisses.    She giggled.    Ryan puts her in her sling.    He then does the same with Chris.    Chase added Chase to his sling and they headed out to the car.

"Okay girls you ready for our girls day at the spa?" Destiny asks.

"I am.   I need some pampering." Carrie replies.

"I do too.   I feel like such a Tom Boy at times it will be nice to be girlie girl for the day." Mick says.

"Well Ryan gave me his card and said to spoil us all." Destiny says.

"Chase said the same thing.    So maybe we can split it between the two." Carrie says.

Destiny nods her head.    The three girls head down to the spa.    They got the works, massages, mud baths, soaks, steam baths, facials and mani and pedis.    Lastly they head to the salon.    Destiny went back to her roots and Mick cut and colored her hair.     Carrie just got a trim.     They finally play splitting it in half between Ryan and Chase.   They then head out and back up to the room to make sure they were ready to leave when the guys got back.