Chapter 79

The next morning Ryan and Destiny wake up when the alarm goes off

"What is on the agenda today?" Destiny asks.

"I have an appearance at Auto Zone. Kicking off the month of May promoting the All Star Race and then the 600." Ryan says.

"Well let's go." Destiny replies.

"We can grab breakfast on the way." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed. Ryan takes care of the animals and Destiny feeds and changed the twins getting them ready in their sling. They head out to the car and then head out to the Auto zone. They stopped and grabbed dunkin on their way.

They head inside. Destiny was sitting next to him with the twins. She loved watching Ryan interact with his fans. Some even wanted a picture with her. And they all Doted on the twins. Destiny smiled.

"Got about an hour left baby and then we cus are free to do whatever."  Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny says.

There was a little break and there weren't many people and Georgia decided that she wanted to use that time to be vocal.

"Daaaaaa daaa." Georgia squeals hitting his arm wanting his attention.

"What princess?" Ryan asks.

She held out her little arms.   Ryan took her.    He stood up  tossing her up in the air catching her.    Georgia let out a fit of giggles.     Ryan kisses her and she puts her little hands on his face kissing him right back.     Destiny's heart melted.    She got up holding Chris walking to where he was.

"I love watching you be daddy." Destiny says.

"Well thank you for making me daddy." Ryan says kissing her.  

Destiny kissed back.   Ryan helps her feed and change them and then helps her put them back in their sling.    They did not like that.

"Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.

Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.

Baby shark!

Mommy shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.