Chapter 157

Chase flew them to Ohio and they had a hotel  room

Chase flew them to Ohio and they had a hotel  room.    The kids were still sleeping so they laid back down for a bit.

Later the next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off.  

"Well we are in Cedar Point.  I have never been so I am excited." Destiny says.

"Me too baby." Ryan says.

"Well let's get up and we can can start the day." Destiny says.

"Yes baby.  I know Mick will be egar to go." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed.    Destiny packed a beach bag with the bathing suits and towels.    They then head downstairs.        Mick and the kids were up and ready.   

"Well let's eat so we can go." Chase says.

"Yes we are looking forward to the fun." Ryan says.

"None of us have been so it will be neat." Carrie says.

"Roller Coaster city." Destiny says.

"It will be fun." Ryan says.

"Yes it will." Chase says.

They dig in and fix breakfast and then eat.   When they finished the guys cleaned up the table.

"Let's go." Destiny says.

"I am ready." Carrie says.

"Me too." Mick says.

"I think we all are." Chase says.

"Yes I think so." Ryan replies.

"Let's go." Mick says.

They head out of the hotel.   They walk the very short distance to Cedar Point.    Chase pays for the them to get in and they head inside.  

"What first Mick?" The girls ask.

"Rides." Mick says.

"Rides it is." The guys reply.

They head off to get on rides.    They ride  Blue Streak, Cedar Creek Mine Ride, Corkscrew, Gatekeeper, Gemeni, Iron Dragon, Magnum XL-200, Maverick, Milinieum Force, Pipe Scream, Raptor, Rougarou, Steel Vengence, Top Thrill Dragster, Valravn, Wicked Twister, Widlerness Run, Woodstock Exrpress, Cedar Downs Racing Derby, Dodgem, Matterhorn, Monster,  Ocean Motion, Power Tower,  Professor Delbert's Frontier Fling, Scrambler, Skyhawk, Sling Shot, Snake River Falls, Super Himalya, Thunder Canon, Tiki Twirl, Troika, Wave Swinger, Wind Seeker, Maxair, 4x4's, Antique Cars, Balloon Race, Cadilac Cars, Camp Bus, Cedar Point and Lake Erie Railroad, Charlie Browns Wind Up, Flying Ace Balloon Race, Forbidden Frontier on Adventure Island, Giant Wheel, Joe Cool's Dodgem School, Kiddie Kingdom Carousel, Lake Erie Eagles, Linus's Beetle Bugs, Midway Carousel, Peanuts 500, Peanuts Road Rally, Sky Ride, Snake River Expedition,  Snoopy's Deep Sea Divers, Snoopy's Express Railroad, Woodstocks Wirly Birds, Dune Buggies, Helicopters, Kite Eating Tree, Moter Cycles, Mustangs, Police Cars, Red Baron, Rock Spin and Turn, Roto Whip, Sky fighters, Snooy Bounce, Snoopy's Space Race, Space Age and Woodstocks Air mail.    They got on each ride a few times.

"Hungry." Mick says.

"Yes we are all hungry too." The girls say.

"Well then we will grab lunch." The boys say.

"Can we eat at Johnny Rockets?" The girls ask.

"Sure that sounds good." The guys reply. 

They head inside.   They were all seated at a big table.   The girls got chili, the crispy chicken salad and a oreo cookie milk shake.    The guys got chili, Bacon Chedar Double Burger and a Choclate Peanut Butter milkshake.    Mick got chili, chicken tenders and vanilla milkshakes.    They chat as they they eat their food.  When they finished they waited a few minutes to digest.   Twenty mintues later Ryan pays the bill and they head out.

"Waterpark next?" The guys asks.

"Yes waterpark!" Mick says.

"Let's go." The girls say.

They head to the waterpark.

"Can we do the rides and slides first?" Mick asks.

"Sure." The guys say.

"Lets' put our stuff in our cabana." The girls say.

Chase had rented the cabana for the day and Ryan paid for the inner tubes.   They put the stuff in the cabana and then head off.   They ride Crosscurret, Lake Erie Nor'Easter, Perch Plunge, Point Plummet, Portside Plunge, Riptide Raceway, Runaway Rapids, Strom Surge, Watering Hole and Wild Walleye.   They rode each one a few times.   They then head and spend time in Splash H20, Lilly Pad Walk, Lemmy's Lagoon, Lakeside landing, Great Lakes Cove, Cedar Creek and Breakwater Bay.    The kids were having a blast.   Chase and Ryan had fun with the little ones.     It was starting to get late.   They change out of their wet clothes and dry off.   They then head to grab dinner.   They head to Dragons Inn.    They all got chicken tenders, fries and a drink.   They sit down and eat.    Carrie paid.   Die also got them ice cream and funnel cakes.   Finally they let the kids play some games.   They end up getting some cool prizes.   They finally head back to the hotel.   Mick and the littles went down easy.    The gang heads out on the Terrace and lights a fire.   There was a nice breeze coming off the lake.  

"It's so pretty here." Destiny says.

"Yes it is.   Before we leave we have to go get a picture of our feet in Lake Erie." Carrie says.

"That sounds like a good plan." Destiny says.

"Yes it does.   I am excited." Carrie says.

"Me too." Destiny replies.

"Yes I had fun and so did the kids." Carrie says.

"Good.  Cus  we are flying to Michigan later tomorrow . " Chase says.

"Yup it's that time of the week." Ryan says.

"Yes it is." Chase says.

"It's going to be a good weekend." Destiny says.

"I feel like that too." Carrie says.

"I hope so." Carrie says.

"I am excited." Destiny says.

"I know me too." Carrie says.

"Sounds good." Destiny says.

"Good let's get ready for bed.     It's going to be a long ass day and I have to fly us to Michigan early tomorrow." Chase says.

"I know. "'Ryan  says.

They chat a little bit more before calling it a night.   They put the fire out and head down to their rooms.   Destiny and Ryan head to theirs.

"Damn I had a good day." Destiny says.

"I am glad." Ryan says.

"But we better get some sleep for tomorrow." Destiny says.

"I agree." Ryan says.

They settle into bed.   They make love a few times before falling into a much needed sleep.