Chapter 58:

The next morning Destiny woke up feeling Ryan stir

"You okay baby?" Destiny asks.

"Yes just trying to get comfortable." Ryan says.

"I am sorry I can move." Destiny says.

"Please don't." Ryan says.

"Okay. What can I do?" Destiny asks.

"Nothing baby. I just had to shift a bit. I am fine now." Ryan says.

"Okay. How is your shoulder?" Destiny asks.

"Fine since they popped it back into place." Ryan says.

"Good how about your ribs?" Destiny asks.

"Sore as hell. But this abdominal binder they put on is helping. I think I will be able to race this weekend." Ryan says.

"If the doctors say it's okay." Destiny says.

"Des I am racing. I am going for points." Ryan says.

"I know that Ryan Michael but if the doctor says no then no means no and that's final." Destiny says.

"But." Ryan starts.

"But nothing! Ryan Chris and Georgia need their father around in one piece! I need you, I cannot loose someone else I love so please if the doctor says no then no." Destiny says cutting him off.

"Okay baby. I promise if the doctor says no I won't race." Ryan says.

"Thank you." Destiny says.

That was when they brought in breakfast for Ryan and Chase and they bought something for Destiny and Autumn too. Destiny then helps Ryan sit up and Change.

Autumn pulled the curtain back.

"Good morning guys." Autumn says.

"Good morning Chase, Autumn". Ryan and Destiny both say.

"Good morning Ryan, Destiny." Chase and Autumn both say back.

They then eat their food. That was when the nurse comes in.

"Looks like it's your lucky day! You both are being sprung today." The nurse says.

"Thank god. I just want to get the hell out of Talladega and back home to my babies." Ryan says.

"Yes I want to sleep in my own bed tonight." Destiny says.

"Is it okay if Autumn and I just come to Charlotte with you since Chase is with your parents too?" Chase asks

"You don't even have to ask. You know you are always welcome Chase." Ryan says.

"Yes and it would be smart since Dover is next weekend and we can just road trip. Save on Jet fuel." Destiny replies.