Chapter 92

The next morning Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Destiny woke up when the alarm went off.   Somehow in sleep her and Ryan ended up curled up against each other.    Destiny remembering his accusation laced with venom and anger, goes to pull away.

"Please don't pull away from me baby.  Please." Ryan says.

She could tell he had been crying.

"How long have you been awake?" Destiny asks.

"A while I hate fighting with you and I know it's my fault.   I'm an idiot for even letting people get into my brain." Ryan says. 

"There is nothing going on between me and Chase okay.    He is my boss and like a brother to me.   Besides I would never do that to you cus he is your best friend.     I wouldn't do that to Autumn either.   She was my best friend too." Destiny says.

"I know baby I'm sorry.   I just keep getting tagged on comments about you banging Chase and then I saw you holding him like that." Ryan says.

"Ryan he just lost his fiancée and unborn child in the most tragic of ways.   I can relate to that I've been there.   I've lost my fiancée and my child.    That's it I promise you.   You are my whole world." Destiny says putting her hand in his face.

"And you are mine.   I'm sorry I said what I said." Ryan says.

"I forgive you baby.  I love you.   Now we are going to need to be there for Mick and Chase. 
They need us." Destiny says.

"Is it wrong I want to go lay with him." Ryan says.

"Aww not at all baby.   He is your person and you are his so there is nothing wrong with that." Destiny says.  

"He is my person. That one person I know no matter is going to be there for me no questions asked just like I will always be there for him no questions asked. I hate seeing him in pain I want to take it away for him." Ryan says.

"Why don't we go have a big slumber party in his room." Destiny says.

"I like it." Ryan says.

They both get up and head into Chase's room.   He was sleeping so they got into bed with him.

"Ryan?" Chase asks rolling over.

"Yeah bud it's me and Des.   We are here for you okay.   Whatever you need." Ryan says.

Chase snuggled up close to Ryan just needed the comfort he provided.       It didn't take long for him to be back out cold.   They all fall back asleep.